What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I love post-apo.
Now sandbox affraid me, everytyme I try it's abandoned.
So I wish you good luck and I wish everything will be ok for you.

Renders are good, and this girl is sexy and cute because of her behaviour at the same time. It's only the start there isn't so much to say. I can see a lot of potentiel.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I love post-apo.
Now sandbox affraid me, everytyme I try it's abandoned.
So I wish you good luck and I wish everything will be ok for you.

Renders are good, and this girl is sexy and cute because of her behaviour at the same time. It's only the start there isn't so much to say. I can see a lot of potentiel.
Thank you so much.
We are currently working on the next update.
We have finished fixing bugs and adding features to the prologue, we are 100% on the next update.

1651331800648.png

Reactions: billybilly16

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Hey, I really like your game.
As soon as I started the game, I immediately felt the spirit of the post-apocalypse, and I know a lot about it because I went through a lot of games of this subject like Fallout, Wasteland, STALKER and others.
And when I heard the sounds of receiving and completing quests, nostalgia immediately struck me, after which I again wanted to play Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
I hope that you will succeed with this game and we will see its development.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Hey, I really like your game.
As soon as I started the game, I immediately felt the spirit of the post-apocalypse, and I know a lot about it because I went through a lot of games of this subject like Fallout, Wasteland, STALKER and others.
And when I heard the sounds of receiving and completing quests, nostalgia immediately struck me, after which I again wanted to play Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
I hope that you will succeed with this game and we will see its development.
Thank you very much for your message, I understand you, we are, as you understand, fans of fallout (fallout 3 the best of all) and all the big post-apocalypse games, so we like to use mythical sounds from post-apocalypse games and even of certain series.

Reactions: billybilly16

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
For anyone that like post apocalyptic games, and haven't played a Stalker game, I'd recommend giving Stalker anomaly a try, its a free standalone mod on moddb.
Other than that this game is very nice, lots of options, quite polished for a first release. The girl is fantastic too, renders are great also.
Don't ever make promises and release dates, release when it's ready.

Jix

May 31, 2017
What is your policy regarding uploads on f95 ? Are you planning to release free versions of your game or full version on delayed date ?

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Playing around with the game for a bit, and I can tell that you won't be able to do everything in the evil/rapist way. The scripted bad endings aside, there are other interactions that are gated by her anxiety, which will go up unchecked if you are sexual with her. If the anxiety is too high, you will miss scenes. The only way to lower it would be to treat her nice and lower her anxiety (by raising happiness). The choices that raise happiness are basically the opposite ones from the perv/rapey/corruption/dominant choices, so you gotta basically walk a tightrope by building her up and then taking advantage of her, but by doing so, you will not be able to make use of all the opportunities to do sexual stuff with her.

I'm using console to periodically lower anxiety to acceptable levels to do any of the "non-bad end" sexual acts, and it's really apparent that I wouldn't be able to do half these things by playing normally while picking all the sexual abusive actions that don't immediately lead to bad ends.

That's not really a complaint. Just pointing out the game design. I personally will just cheat to lower anxiety as needed though.
what was the command for anxiety and happiness?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Monogamy route possible in this game or MC sexes around with multiple girls no matter what?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Hey it says that it's Android compatible so I was just wondering where I can possibly find a Port for Android for this exciting looking game~

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I am having a bug i think, right after fixing the generator the game goes back to the un-repaired generator and darkened room scene, and if i go back (through interacting with a directional prompt) i cant give the bear to the girl.

I also can do the interaction to give the bear, but its like the game is giving me the wrong renders, only rendering half the scene, while showing the generator in darkness between each one.

Reactions: Abhai and spectre87

shotakou

Jan 10, 2018
I'm softlocked on the generator repair, after turning on the lights and clicking go back it puts me back into a dark room restarting from when i first entered the area. Tried starting from different points and getting through the area in different manners to no avail. It seems like the go back button at the bottom of the screen doesn't update after fixing it is my best guess.

A darn shame too since this game up to that point seemed really good.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes