What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I am having a bug i think, right after fixing the generator the game goes back to the un-repaired generator and darkened room scene, and if i go back (through interacting with a directional prompt) i cant give the bear to the girl.

I also can do the interaction to give the bear, but its like the game is giving me the wrong renders, only rendering half the scene, while showing the generator in darkness between each one.
I'm softlocked on the generator repair, after turning on the lights and clicking go back it puts me back into a dark room restarting from when i first entered the area. Tried starting from different points and getting through the area in different manners to no avail. It seems like the go back button at the bottom of the screen doesn't update after fixing it is my best guess.

A darn shame too since this game up to that point seemed really good.
We will look at this when we have some free time soon, because this bug was not present in 1.1

Me on my side I will go test again the version of the game to see this bug.

Reactions: billybilly16

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
A few questions will this be mostly dark themed in terms of lighting since most of the preview images were pretty difficult for me to see due to the lighting? Also will this be single routes or will there be a a harem route?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Very cool concept so far. I am looking forward to see where this is going!
in my playthrough it goes till the fixing generator - after "let there be light" moment the game becomes unplayable:HideThePain:
(mentioned few posts back already, i know).
jokes aside, i agree, quite interesting concept and start so far...gonna put it on my watch list.
fingers crossed to see this one as finished project/game one day.

Reactions: Mego123

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Big Clue ? :unsure:
acewinz I request your Investigator skills. I dont think I missed anything (I played the love path) so until someone special is mentioned in the corruption path Im lost.
Hehe, sorry bud. Only just saw your mention, but seems you got the answer already. :)

Reactions: Manoman13

Jackkksss

Oct 28, 2017
So I'm stuck with a broken generator screen, but the story does progress. Everytime I move to location and there's something to do the screen does seem to change to the appropriate room. However now that I need shampoo I can't find it anywhere. The tutorial says that it's supposed to be in the bathroom but the screen doesn't change from a broken generator to the bathroom. Honestly I can't even tell if it's a bug, oversight or anything else. If I try to interact with a broken generator it sends me back in story to a dirty confused Jessica. What do I do?

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
in my playthrough it goes till the fixing generator - after "let there be light" moment the game becomes unplayable:HideThePain:
(mentioned few posts back already, i know).
jokes aside, i agree, quite interesting concept and start so far...gonna put it on my watch list.
fingers crossed to see this one as finished project/game one day.
A small solution for you while we fix the bug, when you repair the generator and the bug brings you back to the generator, it seems to me you have the same situation as me on the screen?
1652625973879.png
They just have to give the teddy bear to the generator (I know this is weird :ROFLMAO: ) who normally after having go back brings you back in front of jessica to whom you normally give the teddy bear.
You will have a small conversation with the generator/jessica :LOL: but it will quickly return to normal.

But don't worry we always try to fix the bug as soon as possible.

Reactions: Black Xoul

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I'm a bit stuck. I'm trying to repair the generator. All I need to do is drag tools and tape from the quick inventory to the two repair boxes, right?

Only the quick inventory icon disappears when I get to the generator, so I can't open it. I can't find a hotkey for it. I tried opening the inventory before I approach the generator, but it closes when I inspect the generator.

Am I missing the obvious? Or have I found a bug?

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
I'm a bit stuck. I'm trying to repair the generator. All I need to do is drag tools and tape from the quick inventory to the two repair boxes, right?

Only the quick inventory icon disappears when I get to the generator, so I can't open it. I can't find a hotkey for it. I tried opening the inventory before I approach the generator, but it closes when I inspect the generator.

it's the "g" key!

I would have never figured out to give the teddy to the generator, lol :)

I stopped playing after this because the focus will always return to the generator regardless of what you do or where you go. You see lots of dialogue while starring at the generator. I will try this again once this is fixed. The navigation feels very weird as well.

Last edited:

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
So I'm stuck with a broken generator screen, but the story does progress. Everytime I move to location and there's something to do the screen does seem to change to the appropriate room. However now that I need shampoo I can't find it anywhere. The tutorial says that it's supposed to be in the bathroom but the screen doesn't change from a broken generator to the bathroom. Honestly I can't even tell if it's a bug, oversight or anything else. If I try to interact with a broken generator it sends me back in story to a dirty confused Jessica. What do I do?
Hello, this is the first time we have this generator bug, 1.1 works very well 1.15 brings some changes as you can see on the changelog but the story remains the same it does not have a new chapter, we have never had a bug with the shampoo before.

We are currently looking for a solution to this bug.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

just click in the place where those icons should be, they are there yet hidden or fully transparent (could be on my part as i have compressed images)
A small solution for you while we fix the bug, when you repair the generator and the bug brings you back to the generator, it seems to me you have the same situation as me on the screen?
View attachment 1812207
They just have to give the teddy bear to the generator (I know this is weird :ROFLMAO: ) who normally after having go back brings you back in front of jessica to whom you normally give the teddy bear.
You will have a small conversation with the generator/jessica :LOL: but it will quickly return to normal.

But don't worry we always try to fix the bug as soon as possible.
For the moment, while we fix the bug, here is a solution to be able to continue the story.

https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-lovers-ep-1-prologue-v1-15-awake.112411/post-8134928
yeah, i did that though the generator screen appears to be "home page" for almost every scene that follows :HideThePain:

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
There is currently a bug about the generator that I'm currently trying to identify, replicate and solve.
But what you are describing seems not to be related to it.
For reparing the generator, you need to put duck tape and tools in the appropriate place but without dragging them. Just left click on the tools and duck tape items when the repair box are open.
If you don't find the quick inventory, the shortcut is "g" (like explained in the tutorial part) then click on the belt icon (on the left side of the quick acces screen).

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Okey everyone I'm sorry I don't understand for know where the bug is coming from so if I may say so, here is what I recommend to you :
> Stop playing for now. (because I don't want your playing experience of this prologue to be ruined by this bug).
> During this time I will try to "force" this around the problem and release a new version in a few hours to try to allow you to continue playing without problems.
> In the meantime, to prevent this from happening again, I will investigate it more.

Thanks again to all of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Varador and Abhai

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
just click in the place where those icons should be, they are there yet hidden or fully transparent (could be on my part as i have compressed images)

yeah, i did that though the generator screen appears to be "home page" for almost every scene that follows :HideThePain:
We search the code from top to bottom to try to find understand and repair, really sorry to all for the problem.

Reactions: Varador and Abhai
Jan 10, 2022
But what decimated humanity was neither a nuclear war nor aliens coming to exterminate us. It was the nature itself that awoke to eliminate the cancer that was ravaging the planet for far too long : humanity.

This plague, which ended the reign of man, was nicknamed "The plant".
Despite the efforts of governments, it's rate of growth and the proliferation of the pollen couldn't be contained. The grass covered the concrete, flowers grew on the corpses, mankind died out in a rattle of ridiculous agony, and the earth breathed again.
what does this game reminds me of? :unsure:
f9cda81e6d822c4e807a455fe5484a1fdd46253b_hq.gif
:D

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 29 Votes