What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
All of these empty dialogs or pauses whatever they are.. Super annoying especially in a game where you need to hover your mouse all over the screen to look for something to click on.

These pauses not only block me from being able to find my clickables, they also just make me skip dialog.

Reactions: Foster011

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I'm sad you still haven't found the big clue that would tell you who this person is
Big Clue ? :unsure:
acewinz I request your Investigator skills. I dont think I missed anything (I played the love path) so until someone special is mentioned in the corruption path Im lost.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Big Clue ? :unsure:
acewinz I request your Investigator skills. I dont think I missed anything (I played the love path) so until someone special is mentioned in the corruption path Im lost.
I'm going to give you a big clue, take a good look at the character, she has a big distinctive sign that allows you to identify her.

Reactions: billybilly16

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I'm going to give you a big clue, take a good look at the character, she has a big distinctive sign that allows you to identify her.
Jesus bro, its Deborah :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never thought of being her because she always wear the same clothes to this point so I assmued she wont be it.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes