What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I quote myself here but i am very curious how you guys will go on with the story. Of course i was mean and amoral to the girl which led to game over.
But this premise is so far promising. I hope you guy will make progress and keep up.
I think this apocalyptic scenario has a lot of options. If i think off Fallout radiation is an enabler for growing breast and ass. I found that always pretty neat. Of course this is different, Virus. But there are a lot of options to "enhance" the game. But i get ahead of myself and like to see where you guys lead the game.
In the beginning i had a hard time with the interface. It is dark, which it should. After all you are in a cellar with no light. But the parts to repair the generator, it wasn't obvious to me how to do it. Even though there is a hint. But i figured it out.
So i am ok with how the game operates. You just have to get used to. And, you should sit in a dark room, because of the game environment. I would not lighten it up more. I think it will take too much away.
I will follow your game, as it sticks out of the usual games i see here. Thanks

Hello, glad to see that you are enjoying the game.
We intend to stay in a rich and coherent scenario, but we don't want to reveal anything to keep a maximum of surprise, the only small information for future releases will be on patreon because we want to show our gratitude to our contributors who support our work.
But don't worry you will always find here the next chapter and episode 24 to 48 hours after patreon.
I can just tell you that the update is progressing well.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
We intend to stay in a rich and coherent scenario, but we don't want to reveal anything to keep a maximum of surprise, the only small information for future releases will be on patreon because we want to show our gratitude to our contributors who support our work.
But don't worry you will always find here the next chapter and episode 24 to 48 hours after patreon.
I always like surprises. And i think i am totally in to that game. The scenario is great. So i am excited to see what happens next.
And i love that i do not have to see myself in the game (male protagonist). I think this elevates the nuance of the player. If i see who i am, it kind of destroys the game for me.
So i am absolutely glad that you made it that way. I wonder why i haven't look before it.

Reactions: Manoman13

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod progress update

Since screenshots won't really give a proper visual of what SanchoMod's dynamic freeroam guide can do, I thought I'd share a quick down & dirty vid to showcase it for folks that aren't already accustomed to SanchoMod in a previous title with freeroam events. Enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Well, you snooze, you lose. Seems I had a brain fart and the vid got pulled from it's host site. Apparently shoving your finger up in Jess' puss is a violation of terms of service... :ROFLMAO:
Good morning. Let's try this again. The below video example is free of any sexual content. Let's see how long this one stays active:

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Good morning. Let's try this again. The below video example is free of any sexual content. Let's see how long this one stays active:
It really is an amazing and tremendous job you are doing! I can't wait to test it!

Reactions: Manoman13

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Good afternoon. Another video example, this time regarding inventory management.

The developers made it much easier on me during this progression since the inventory lists are clearly defined and efficiently utilized. The previous vids had me creating my own variables since there aren't a ton to work with here, but that's my problem not theirs. Anyway, in the following example note that (like always) the guide is dynamic so the player can go anywhere anytime and the guide will adapt accordingly. Enough of me yammering, let's get to it.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
SanchoMod

Good afternoon. Another video example, this time regarding inventory management.

The developers made it much easier on me during this progression since the inventory lists are clearly defined and efficiently utilized. The previous vids had me creating my own variables since there aren't a ton to work with here, but that's my problem not theirs. Anyway, in the following example note that (like always) the guide is dynamic so the player can go anywhere anytime and the guide will adapt accordingly. Enough of me yammering, let's get to it.
Yet another video that makes me impatient :love:

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Hey guys,

Some of you contact me in order to bring up typing errors or small bugs.
This is nice and I found it really useful, so I do really apreciated that !
But in order to be more efficient about this, we've put a bug report section into our discord.
This will allow to to centralised all this kind of correction in the same place and like this I will be able to work on it way faster.
So please do not hesitate to go on our discord :
And to post all the typos and bugs in the corresponding section (bug-report / typo-report)

________________________________________________​

P.S. : Oh and just to let you know, the game update is progressing really well. I've spent a lot of time on it lately and I made a post here to illustrate some of my lastest work :

Regards

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Hey guys,

Some of you contact me in order to bring up typing errors or small bugs.
This is nice and I found it really useful, so I do really apreciated that !
But in order to be more efficient about this, we've put a bug report section into our discord.
This will allow to to centralised all this kind of correction in the same place and like this I will be able to work on it way faster.
So please do not hesitate to go on our discord :
And to post all the typos and bugs in the corresponding section (bug-report / typo-report)

________________________________________________​

P.S. : Oh and just to let you know, the game update is progressing really well. I've spent a lot of time on it lately and I made a post here to illustrate some of my lastest work :

Regards
1649771937566.png
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

holouis

Jan 14, 2018
Fair enough! Looking forward to your updates. =]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes