What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
so this game wants you to take a specific path kind of dumb would like to take the path i want like in the beginning once you find the girl right after you get a blowjob she kills herself and you kill yourself smh have to start all over again...
ya i guess dev want ppl patreon pay game without choice@option if not "game over"

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
i'm glad you can choose how degenerate you want to be but i'm also hoping based off the choices it's not too polar with either being a degenerate or saint.
i'm making choices in mind that will allow Jessica to be the curious or sexually interested one, instead of just MC being strictly lecherous. right now, the stats on Jessica don't make it clear to me:
  1. her corrupt/innocence isn't described in the Help menu to be about sexuality but about mental stability where one is being more accustom to harsh reality or being a romantic and sheltered person
  2. i'm hoping submissive/initiative with choices in initiative but little in corruption allow her to act out of sexual desire - since most corrupt increasing actions seem too inappropriate given the circumstance (such as her being in an emotionally broken state) for how i want to play the character

Last edited:

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
so this game wants you to take a specific path kind of dumb would like to take the path i want like in the beginning once you find the girl right after you get a blowjob she kills herself and you kill yourself smh have to start all over again...
Don't worry there will be many ways without game over, this is just a prologue a little patience.

Will there be ... in the future?
We haven't made a decision on that yet.

What r the planned tags for this want to know now so I and everybody else don't get a nasty surprise down the road
We will when we have made a decision, for now we put the tags at the same time as we post our versions.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
i'm glad you can choose how degenerate you want to be but i'm also hoping based off the choices it's not too polar with either being a degenerate or saint.
i'm making choices in mind that will blossom Jessica or future girls to be the curious, sexually interested or perverted ones, instead of just MC being strictly lecherous. right now, the stats on Jessica don't make it clear to me:
her corrupt/innocence isn't about sexuality but about mental stability where one is being more accustom to harsh themes or being a romantic and sheltered person​
i'm hoping submissive/initiative with choices in initiative allow her to act out of sexual desire​
We have the idea of making the stats simpler and clearer for everyone, we are still thinking about the best way for everyone.

Reactions: anon280

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Don't worry there will be many ways without game over, this is just a prologue a little patience.

We haven't made a decision on that yet.

We will when we have made a decision, for now we put the tags at the same time as we post our versions.
Thank for the reply love it so far

• Red Heart
Reactions: Manoman13

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
6g9u9v.gif
Emergency update v1.16

We have just finished putting version 1.16 online to fix the bugs (damn generator) of version 1.15 as soon as possible.

It's super late in our country, it's time for me to go to sleep I'm knocked out.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
ok thanks for telling me i will just sit back and wait hopefully something can be done to have stuff added where you can do stuff like that in the beginning, was kind cool you could sweet talk her into it and she would do it

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Am I running into a bug? I repaired the generator and I cannot give her the teddy bear? I was able to pickup the tools again?

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Am I running into a bug? I repaired the generator and I cannot give her the teddy bear? I was able to pickup the tools again?
Hello! Yes it's a bug which come with the 1.15 version. If you look just three messages on top of this one (here) you will see that the 1.16 is up and is fixing this bug :)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hi, yes I know you're right, I should take it upon myself and follow your advice, I'm also going as you told me to report the messages he posted.

Hi, personally on the game for me the game seems less dark to me and then don't worry everything doesn't happen in the dark.
For the harem yes it will be a possibility as well as the monogamy, we try to make sure that everything is coherent in the story for the monogamists and people who like to have a harem.
So it will have a harem

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
That fact it makes me choose the censored version, puts me off on this game right form the beginning. The two other options are disabled with the more spicy stuff.

Lusthunter93

Mar 17, 2020
Is it even possible to check Jessica's body after her shower? I was increasing her submissiveness but the game says her anxiety too high, in another game I chose options that only increase her happiness/lower anxiety but she still refused??

Reactions: anon280

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Is it even possible to check Jessica's body after her shower? I was increasing her submissiveness but the game says her anxiety too high, in another game I chose options that only increase her happiness/lower anxiety but she still refused??
Yeep it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This mean you will need her to be in the submissive path and also her to have more less than 50 anxiety point at this moment.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
at the top of the feed it says this release is called [ EP1 prologue v1.15.]
remove EP.1 from that title and it looks way less stupid, is the point i was highlighting
This and episode 1 prologue, then there will be episode 1 chapter 1 then episode 1 chapter 2 until we decide that episode 1 is finished to then move on to episode 2 etc etc...
We classify our episodes this way

Lusthunter93

Mar 17, 2020
Yeep it is.

This mean you will need her to be in the submissive path and also her to have more less than 50 anxiety point at this moment.
Yeep it is.

Got the scene thank you! along with another new scene during the shower heheh. Love the game's post apocalyptic world btw and the darker choices, definitely fits the realism. You can definitely add other male characters (because lets face it realistically you're not the only guy with a high libido that survived) that wants a go at Jessica, and the main character can choose to save her or submit to the bad guys request to survive. That's just some of my feedback.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 29 Votes