EMAIL:
Anonymousynn@gmail.com

Public Discord:

Twitter:

Blog:

SubscribeStar:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
are most bugs related to saving/loading fixed in last version or wait for next version ?

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
are most bugs related to saving/loading fixed in last version or wait for next version ?

No, saving is still broken. Programmers I hire or volunteer seem to drop out before getting started because IRL. So the search continues. If you do encounter bugs outside of saving, just let me know and I'll fix them ^_^

Anonynn.

Reactions: anime66

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I know many are waiting on the new save system but I can't help but feel like it must be a tad annoying (as the developer) to hear people ask about that all the freaking time.

Anonym is aware of the issue, has been for months. If the next update that goes live doesn't mention a new saving system then you can safely assume the game is still using the old one. Something as big and as important as that wouldn't just be overlooked or forgotten. The first post comes with a changelog, if you want to keep yourself up-to-date (without going through dozens of pages), take a look there.

Just my 2cents.

Last edited:

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I know many are waiting on the new save system but I can't help but feel like it must be a tad annoying (as the developer) to hear people ask about that all the freaking time.

Anonym is aware of the issue, has been for months. If the next update that goes live doesn't mention a new saving system then you can safely assume the game is still using the old one. Something as big and as important as that wouldn't just be overlooked or forgotten. The first post comes with a changelog, if you want to keep yourself up-to-date (without going through dozens of pages), take a look there.

Just my 2cents.
My 2 cents: Save systems are kind of integral. Most people don't want to have to start their game over again and again, especially if the game crashes due to an error. That's why people ask so often. Yeah, I'm sure it's annoying, but it's really a sign that people would enjoy the game more if the save system worked.

Reactions: ThanhTung

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018

Just my 2cents.

Although, it's true people ask about it all the time and that it does tend to get annoying now and then, I completely understand people wondering about it. Though, you can assume that if the Save System was fixed, I would be posting it everywhere and super excited about it. In fact, I'm confident I would name the file SAVE SYSTEM FIXED) lol. Thanks for understanding xD

And yes, everything regarding changes in the game will be in the changelogs. If you check there first, it'll save me time answering the same questions over and over again :) Also check the FAQ.

My 2 cents: Save systems are kind of integral. Most people don't want to have to start their game over again and again, especially if the game crashes due to an error. That's why people ask so often. Yeah, I'm sure it's annoying, but it's really a sign that people would enjoy the game more if the save system worked.

I completely agree that save systems are integral and that starting over again and again can be super annoying. Just know that I want it fixed just as much as you guys do. It's been an ongoing fight for a while. But unfortunately, I can't fix that particular library myself and need a knowledgeable programmer to have a look at it.

The two programmers I took on weren't reliable either. The first one I fired because I hadn't heard from him in half a month even though I was constantly trying to contact him and he didn't tell me his plans changed etc. Very unprofessional. The second was a volunteer and she was slammed with life and work out of nowhere so she stepped down for the time being. I told her she's welcome back whenever but I can't wait for her.

So the search continues!

I read the FAQs but I still don't know how to play this game can someone give me some pointers and guides

The "Troubleshooting and Walkthrough File" would be the file to check (although, I need to update it now that Chapter 1 is finished), unless you meant that instead of the FAQ. If so, let me know where you're stuck and I'll be happy to give you pointers without spoiling anything ^_^ It's part of my devness after all.

Anonynn.

Reactions: Datawungui

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
Although, it's true people ask about it all the time and that it does tend to get annoying now and then, I completely understand people wondering about it. Though, you can assume that if the Save System was fixed, I would be posting it everywhere and super excited about it. In fact, I'm confident I would name the file SAVE SYSTEM FIXED) lol. Thanks for understanding xD

And yes, everything regarding changes in the game will be in the changelogs. If you check there first, it'll save me time answering the same questions over and over again :) Also check the FAQ.

I completely agree that save systems are integral and that starting over again and again can be super annoying. Just know that I want it fixed just as much as you guys do. It's been an ongoing fight for a while. But unfortunately, I can't fix that particular library myself and need a knowledgeable programmer to have a look at it.

The two programmers I took on weren't reliable either. The first one I fired because I hadn't heard from him in half a month even though I was constantly trying to contact him and he didn't tell me his plans changed etc. Very unprofessional. The second was a volunteer and she was slammed with life and work out of nowhere so she stepped down for the time being. I told her she's welcome back whenever but I can't wait for her.

So the search continues!

The "Troubleshooting and Walkthrough File" would be the file to check (although, I need to update it now that Chapter 1 is finished), unless you meant that instead of the FAQ. If so, let me know where you're stuck and I'll be happy to give you pointers without spoiling anything ^_^ It's part of my devness after all.

Anonynn.
I got stuck at the start of the game after the character creation, I know it's dumb for a person to get there but this is new type of game format I'm not used to playing and I don't know how to move chat with the NPCs or anything really, the FAQs and "Walkthrough File" doesn't help as well it just makes me even more confused, sorry for the trouble but I really need help knowing how to play this game

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
Anonynn ! hello from Russia!
you repaired save/load or i just can delete my 5h progress?
and that means "Unlocked codes" in the character screen?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Anonynn ! hello from Russia!
you repaired save/load or i just can delete my 5h progress?
and that means "Unlocked codes" in the character screen?
Cmon dude, we just had this conversation a few posts above yours... No, save system hasn't been fixed yet and it won't be for a while longer.

If you can't be arsed to read through the entire thread (or even the last page.....) then keep an eye out on the changelog located on the first post. Once the new save system kicks in, it will be posted there.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThanhTung

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
Cmon dude, we just had this conversation a few posts above yours... No, save system hasn't been fixed yet and it won't be for a while longer.

If you can't be arsed to read through the entire thread (or even the last page.....) then keep an eye out on the changelog located on the first post. Once the new save system kicks in, it will be posted there.
Hey, I just had to do it!

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I got stuck at the start of the game after the character creation, I know it's dumb for a person to get there but this is new type of game format I'm not used to playing and I don't know how to move chat with the NPCs or anything really, the FAQs and "Walkthrough File" doesn't help as well it just makes me even more confused, sorry for the trouble but I really need help knowing how to play this game

Sorry about the delayed response. I was out of town applying for jobs for a city I want to work in. For beginners, click New Player (when prompted at Chapter 1 and it will point out all the important stuff you need to know). At the beginning of the game, you start inside of a tent. You can't run around naked at this point so the game suggests to "Take All" items in the surrounding room and then, "Wear All" will automatically help you wear any available clothing.

Once that is all taken care of, you're welcome to leave the tent. After the little prologue thing, just left click on characters in your SURROUNDINGS PANE to see any available options you have for interacting with them. When you're finished, return to the tent. Click on the Cot in your surroundings and sleep. One of the NPCs Pascal, will remind you to get some rest if you speak with her.

Hopefully, that'll help! If you need more let me know.

Anonynn.

What language / platform / library(ies) is this save system using?

Mainly C#/JS/XML.

how pregnancy work here? is it only for female characters or as a male character i can impregnate an npc?

Right now only female characters can get pregnant. Here's one of the Pregnancy Turn Guides (which you can find in the Help Guide inside of the game). The example, I'm using is when you are the least Fertile.

---------------------------- 0 Months -----------------------------
100- Tingle-Tingle-Not Feeling Well.
260- If not "Maternal": 15% Miscarriage.
If "Maternal": 5% Micarriage
Else - Sore Breasts.
330- Feeling better -
390- Tingle.
440- If "Maternal": Increase Pregnancy x2= 4 Months Pregnant
If "Maternal" 45% chance: Increase Breastsize - Swollen Breasts.
If not "Maternal": Increase Pregnancy= 2 Months Pregnant: Bloated. Increase to turn 440
---------------------------- 2 Months -----------------------------
520- 35% Chance: Increase Breastsize: Swollen Breasts.
590- Tingle.
640- 15% Chance Miscarriage
Else: Sore Breasts.
720- 35% Chance: Increase Breastsize: Sore Breasts.
820- Increase Pregnancy= 4 Months Pregnant. - 3 Agility.
35% Chance= Increase Weight: Bloated and showing.
---------------------------- 4 Months -----------------------------
882- Flutter
980- Flutter
1070- Flutter. Sore Breasts.
1150- 35% Chance: Increase Buttsize + Feeling Sick.
Else: Feeling Sick
1220- If “Maternal”: Increase Pregnancy x2 = 8 Months Pregnant.
If “Maternal” 45% chance: Increase Breastsize.
If not “Maternal”: Increase Pregnancy = 6 Months Pregnant.
If not “Maternal” 25% chance: Increase Breastsize. Increase to turn 794
---------------------------- 6 Months -----------------------------
1280- No indigestion. Swelling(Edema). Backache --- - 2 Agility.
1380- 35% Chance= Increase Weight + Increased Appetite + Swelling.
35% Chance: Increase Buttsize + Swelling and Weight Gain.
1470- Womb Warmth. + 5 health
1510- If “Maternal”: Increase Pregnancy x2 = Extremely Pregnant
If not “Maternal” Increase Pregnancy = 8 Months Pregnant.
---------------------------- 8 Months -----------------------------

1590- Womb Warmth. + 5 health
1670- 35% Chance= Increase Weight + Increased Appetite + Swelling.
35% Chance: Increase Buttsize + Swelling and Weight Gain.
1740- Kicking
1820- Lactation Begins
Not “Maternal” Increase Pregnancy = Extremely Pregnant
---------------------------- Last -----------------------------

1900-Lactation and Reflection
1960- Lactation/Contractions
1970- Lactation/Contractions
1990- Latation/Kicking/Contractions
2000- Birth! +5 Agility, Hip Expansion, Weight/Breast/Butt Decrease Possibilities.

Baby

Alignment (based on mother's corruption level; good or evil).

Intelligence (randomly generated; feral/sentient).

Race (determined by mother and father).

And one of the next systems coming in the game will be secondary pregnancies which is like butt birth, for example, eggs, parasites etc. That will be available for both male and females ^_^

Anonynn.

Reactions: LoLderon
1.90 star(s) 7 Votes