4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
I remember there being an animated tentacle sim game many years ago over a decade at least. This is the best looking one since then.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
i am stuck in tutorial. i don't know what to do
im also having issues with the tutorial it soft locks me after the shop any ideas?
I'm guessing it stops you after you buy the Lv 0 items. You have to cause the girl to orgasm. Raise her arousal and pleasure meters by sliding your mouse over her pussy. Once pleasure fills all the way, arousal will start to drain. You want to fill pleasure again before arousal completely runs out. Even if you fail, arousal will continue to rise, and you'll eventually cause her to cum. Then the tutorial should end, and you can buy more stuff from the shop.

Reactions: flannan

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
I remember there being an animated tentacle sim game many years ago over a decade at least. This is the best looking one since then.
Maybe those tentacles game from ? or this one which i just remember (but this is not that old tho)

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Maybe those tentacles game from ? or this one which i just remember (but this is not that old tho)

Yeah it was the Masurao one's I was thinking of probably.

Lol-Lord

Jul 12, 2020
How do I use the expression changer? Doesn't seem to work or I just don't understand
not 100% sure myself the primary method of changing stuff of your character tho is the things you can access using the arrows next to "action" in the top left, took me forever to notice.

Reactions: Distracted22

freiser

Formerly 'userhey'
Nov 10, 2019
At one point, hypnosis options dissapeared and didn't come back no matter what I did. A shame, but I really enjoyed the game anyway.

hackrabbits1

Jun 19, 2024
It's wild to see this on Steam. And interesting that it was just released two days ago, and there are 53 reviews.

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes