4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Reonsi

Jan 28, 2022
FOR PEOPLE STUCK AT BECAUSE IT SAYS NEED TO FINISH TUTORIAL. You can scroll down on the shop. I'm stupid

someKoolDude

Nov 9, 2021
The hypnosis mood system is great. Maybe I skipped the tutorial because something gave me shittons of money and I bought pretty much everything right away and didn't see a description on how it worked. Having to actually use the hypnosis to apply it is actually a nice change of pace. Also, tooltips on the status effects would be nice.

EDIT:
To apply a mood, set the mood in the mood picker. Pay attention to what category that mood is in. Next, turn on the hypno tentacle in mouth options, and hit the appropriate button for the mood to apply(lvl I, II, III, lewd, confused, submission)

Last edited:
Reactions: Noobeginner

dagon09

Jan 27, 2019
To be honest, I cleared the game in less than 30 mins because you can break the manual mode by doing osu! spinners (rather than go left right left right, spin to win) with it and I find that extremely funny.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
At one point, hypnosis options dissapeared and didn't come back no matter what I did. A shame, but I really enjoyed the game anyway.
Note that for face options, you can select only one of tentacle, slime feeding and hypnosis. You have to de-select the option you're using before switching to another option. You can only adjust her hypnotic state when hypnotic eye is out.

The hypnosis mood system is great. Maybe I skipped the tutorial because something gave me shittons of money and I bought pretty much everything right away and didn't see a description on how it worked. Having to actually use the hypnosis to apply it is actually a nice change of pace. Also, tooltips on the status effects would be nice.
The save that is by default in the game, includes a lot of extra money, and skips the intro. You can delete it if you want a more "fair" experience. Not that it matters much - the game is rather generous with money.
You can still see the descriptions on shop stuff by hovering mouse over them, if I am not mistaken.
Status effects are described in the heart menu, but I agree it's inconvenient to go that far to read the descriptions.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
how can you make her give birth? for whatever reason, I've figured out everything except the tentacle/slime birth part

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Played through it last night. It was pretty good the animation is excellent. It does lack some of the more "hard core" stuff sometimes featured in the tentacle genre though. Maybe in a sequel they could include stuff like multiple penetration in the same hole, all the way through, nipple penetration, etc. I also think the girl breaks a little too easily then it's like your doing all this other stuff to her but she doesn't care cause she was already stuck in a back to back orgasm loop a while ago.

Reactions: L4ki

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
How do I use the expression changer? Doesn't seem to work or I just don't understand
From what I understand, the expression changer alters what her face will be like when she feels that emotion, but you still need to trigger it manually. So you could change her Level 1 'In Pain' face to be be a goofy, drooling, heart eyed expression, but you'd still have to whip and shock her to see it happen.

Reactions: flannan
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes