4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

freiser

Formerly 'userhey'
Nov 10, 2019
Note that for face options, you can select only one of tentacle, slime feeding and hypnosis. You have to de-select the option you're using before switching to another option. You can only adjust her hypnotic state when hypnotic eye is out.

The save that is by default in the game, includes a lot of extra money, and skips the intro. You can delete it if you want a more "fair" experience. Not that it matters much - the game is rather generous with money.
You can still see the descriptions on shop stuff by hovering mouse over them, if I am not mistaken.
Status effects are described in the heart menu, but I agree it's inconvenient to go that far to read the descriptions.
Yeah I pick the hypnosis tentacle option, it appears on the screen but the whole box of hypnosis variants doesn't appear for some reason now.

Akun Bakar

Sep 3, 2023
Great game, tick all my boxes. 100/100.

Edit: Actually, forgot it didn't tick my armpit fetish because it's blocked by her breast and hair, 90/100.

Last edited:

NU3NO3L

Jun 30, 2024
A sort of summary of features I can see so far:
  • Moving the mouse in a circle motion seems to be faster. But straight strokes can be fast too because the Pleasure Damage seems to be counted mainly from the duration of the motion of "going in"; the longer you drag to enter, the more Pleasure Damage ticks.
  • Money/Credit is very easy to obtain. Manual strokes are always faster than Auto.
  • Status Effects can be toggled on or off. I personally recommend turning of the Effects that reduces Adventurer's Pleasure Meter and maybe the 4 Effects that triggers orgasm from giving birth and creampie.
  • There are at least 7 unique states that the Adventurer can be set to so that she produces different set of facial expressions and voices; Submission, Confusion, and Lewd can be set by using the Hypnotic Tentacle. The Lv. 1, Lv. 2, Lv. 3, and Lv. MAX states are naturally obtained by playing, and eventually can be set to any Level after unlocking the Memory Seal item and used with the Hypnotic Tentacle (re-use the same state to toggle).
  • Yes, manual ejaculation and manual orgasm will unlock eventually.
This game can be improved further by adding more contents and kink. More characters and voices to pick through will be nice too. This is by far, the best hentai tentacle sim I've seen.

One question. How do I know what version I have right now?

Reactions: Legan420

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Caution! This game asks for a firewall permission
I always have outgoing blocked anyway. (The permission asked is only for incoming btw) Don't know why mac doesn't have this feature. Even Windows one is still lacking because it shows you notification for incoming blocked but not outgoing.

---------------------------------

The breast size changer seems to be bugged

Reactions: Pokto95

NU3NO3L

Jun 30, 2024
The breast size changer seems to be bugged
I don't know why people say it's bugged. It either really is bugged or just have a really little variations for it to look like it work; from the default size, using the strong enlarger or reducer injection, it only seems to change sizes through three steps. The smallest and the largest aren't too different.

P.S. I want flat goddamnit

lukaaas

Mar 25, 2020
Game is lagging quite hard when stuff is moving, even with various effects turned off. Couldn't be a PC issue since it's powerful enough to run anything else. Might be related to the numbers appearing on screen but can't seem to turn them off.
Somehow it got fixed. I changed the affinity of the exe in task manager, turned stuff off in the game and, I guess most importantly, I entered the stats screen where I got greeted by a bunch of unlocks. Maybe they were clogging up memory?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokto95

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Yeah I pick the hypnosis tentacle option, it appears on the screen but the whole box of hypnosis variants doesn't appear for some reason now.
I have another suggestion - there is a tab where you can manually disable some status conditions. One of them is a status condition that enables setting hypnosis variants. It looks like a beam of 3 pink rings.

Reactions: freiser

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Would love a flat option too, so I could see more of the choker tentacles XD

... Well that, and a dick sucking tentacle >.>
I think it's fine as long as it can be customised as an enlarged clit/ penis without balls/penis with enlarged labia/penis with dangling balls to satisfy different people

Reactions: ViviWraith

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
I'm encountering this bug where I'm at max level, but after some continuous climaxes, she gets stuck at level 2. Anyone else have this problem.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
I don't know why people say it's bugged. It either really is bugged or just have a really little variations for it to look like it work; from the default size, using the strong enlarger or reducer injection, it only seems to change sizes through three steps. The smallest and the largest aren't too different.

P.S. I want flat goddamnit
There's quite change at the largest size. You can use the same injection multiple times to make it bigger, although it doesn't go smaller than the initial size.

• Sad
Reactions: flannan
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes