hotenhornay

Apr 30, 2018
I still have yet to be able to replicate this. Are you using the interpreter in the zip or a third party application? Sometimes third party applications have issues with behaving properly.
I'm using the play.html file, opening it in Google Chrome

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Then that would be what is included in the zip, so not a third party application...I'll keep messing with it.

Sargash

Nov 22, 2017
Thanks, I'll try to take a look at it. What message does it display when you try to move west (you did try going west, right?)?

I'll likely add more codes, making an entire debug menu would be extremely time-consuming. Ideally however, if its an issue with balance some suggestions on that front would keep me from having to infinitely add in extra cheats.

I'm fairly confident I can't assign hotkeys. Please be aware, I'm not the person that developed the engine the game is built within and I do not have the technical knowledge to make my own engine or use a different one that would easily be able to have that functionality.
Nothing. You do sometimes get into a fight.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Nothing. You do sometimes get into a fight.
I managed to locate the problem and fix it - I'll try to have a fix up next week unless I think I am close to adding more content.

I also still have yet to locate the issue with stats hitting 0 randomly. Has anyone else encountered it?

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
I managed to locate the problem and fix it - I'll try to have a fix up next week unless I think I am close to adding more content.

I also still have yet to locate the issue with stats hitting 0 randomly. Has anyone else encountered it?
I'm getting it right now, first dungeon. Stats all showing 0, and 0/2 Will.

1668799215477.png

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
I'll continue looking through the code. It seems to be exceptionally rare, at the very least.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Specific scenes. You can find a list of all the scenes in the included guide, as well as the fetishes that feature heavily within them.

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
Can't turn in Sunken Palace to the museum curator, I've killed the despot and grabbed the orb.
Also, I've completed all the museum quests as well as Pyramid of Ayam but the Agepi rep isn't showing up for Temple of bounty.
Same here. Level select also says it's 100%, but I cannot turn it in and I cannot start the Temple of Bounty mission.

CX02

Aug 17, 2018
The scenes for Sunken Palace don't show up in the computer lab upon completion of the mission, and neither Temple of Bounty nor Sugary Plains can be completed. The former simply can't be turned in to the Rep in the museum, and the latter's "leave" command is nonfunctional.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
The scenes for Sunken Palace don't show up in the computer lab upon completion of the mission, and neither Temple of Bounty nor Sugary Plains can be completed. The former simply can't be turned in to the Rep in the museum, and the latter's "leave" command is nonfunctional.
Same question as above, is this with the newest version? The thread, for some reason, doesn't always get bumped when it gets updated.

Also note that the 'Sugary Plains' dungeon is a bit unique in that you get dropped off in a different place than the 'leave' command is even able to be used in. Its meant to be entered and completed in the same go. I might make a note to make that more apparent in the next update.

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
This may sound daft to you but how do you use the interpreter? The glorb file can be used by WinGit, Wine, Gargoyle and the like, but you seem to have advise using third party apps.

CX02

Aug 17, 2018
Same question as above, is this with the newest version? The thread, for some reason, doesn't always get bumped when it gets updated.

Also note that the 'Sugary Plains' dungeon is a bit unique in that you get dropped off in a different place than the 'leave' command is even able to be used in. Its meant to be entered and completed in the same go. I might make a note to make that more apparent in the next update.
Late reply, but if v101722 is still latest as the thread title says, then yes I am up to date.

In the Sugary Plains I go through and defeat the chocolate hog and save the lady, then it drops me off at the portal. The prompt to leave through the portal doesn't work, and there is seemingly nowhere else to exit the dungeon from.

Also having the same issue with the Gummy Otter where the Pass/End Turn button doesn't do anything, but I have been able to get through those encounters reliably by winning in one turn with max level tease.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes