Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
need help.
I started a complete new game and got all quests without any problems....
except this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried everything possible for weeks right now. I remember the vampire from past versions, and i triggered that easy as i remember - but not now.
Any clue?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
need help.
I started a complete new game and got all quests without any problems....
except this one:
I tried everything possible for weeks right now. I remember the vampire from past versions, and i triggered that easy as i remember - but not now.
Any clue?
I triggerd it stayin at home for a day in the morning you´ll find julia with bite marks (the controvesial scene triggers automaticly as far I remeber

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I triggerd it stayin at home for a day in the morning you´ll find julia with bite marks (the controvesial scene triggers automaticly as far I remeber
well - i encountered an evening where she went home with that vampire dude quiet on one of the first days - but nothing happened after that

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
well - i encountered an evening where she went home with that vampire dude quiet on one of the first days - but nothing happened after that
Can anyone tell me how can I complete Computer program quest
Go just a few pages back on this tread and there I posted It good luck
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-60-k78games.60707/post-6493337

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well just played trough it

But i think there is barely anything new ?

Or was this just a bunch of fixes and stuff

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I went to sleep and Dreamed about Julia In the Bar with Victor then I found her in the Living room
thanks - that helped - i needed to sleep at night (before i took naps during daytime too early)

Reactions: xapican

Siodhachan

Oct 25, 2020
How do I get the "Night Lover #2" Achievement? Are there specifics on activating Isabella? Relation %, MC Arousal, etc.? Last thing I need to 100% this version. Thanks.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Where do I find lily? And amelia? I went to the bar and talked to amelia when she was on the couch but she says don't I have something I need to be doing? I've waited outside the bar and the alley at all times and can't find her. Also I don't think I've ever met Lily? I think that's her name so I don't know where to find her at. I'm talking about the person the teachers contacted after showing them the picture.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
Often, when a developer changes some of the game's mechanics, attributes, or traits, a restart is required. In many cases, players become frustrated, and may decide not to play the game again. This game is one of the few exceptions. I found the good-bad concept to be very interesting. It added a nice flavor and made the demons/angels more relevant. Excellent work, seriously, it was worth a restart.

Reactions: Umariel

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Very Close Encounters (aliens quest) (1st appearance of cumsucker worms):
"Do all nightmares make her cock this hard?" - MC is shemale or what? o_O:LOL:
Later, there's option to kick Ava (i.e., ghost) from his chair in a dream scene.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes