• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Anybody got more info on "Night Lover #2"?
On some previous page there was the explanation. You have to use the option to rest around 11pm or midnight on a particular day (Thursday or Friday, I don't remember) and then that scene is triggered.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Whenever a game boasts about the number of girls you get to fuck, I kinda cringe. Outside of simple Japanese rape simulators, the number of girls isn't a selling point. It just translates to "Hope you don't like any of these girls, cuz I can't possibly develop all of them as characters. I also hope you don't accidentally fall in love with one of them, any will have like 5 sex scenes, tops, because I'm not jezus and I can't turn water into renders with the touch of a finger."

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
what do i have to do with the quest observe the behevoir of julia?
Özel bir şey yapmana gerek yok. Sabah ve öğlen onunla vakit geçirmen yeterli. Endişelenme. Bir iki sefer yeterli olacak. You don't need to do something special. It will be enough if you spend time with her in the mornings and afternoons. Don't worry, it won't take long.

Dkboss1405

Jan 15, 2019
I can't proceed further in quest sharp fangs when it tells me to go back to amelia after i use hypnosis spell on julia can anyone help me

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
can that blond chick with big tits fuck with some very old creature like an old goblin or alien or something?

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes