ArtyB

Aug 5, 2018
Other than the Angel and Demon scenes after taking a shower, does your moral alignment play any part in anything?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I have redone all quest so far and have seen the Olivia closet scenes but there are still some locked trophies. Is it possible to get everything in one playthrough or do choices actually matter?

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
Cosplay Scene?!? With Andrea/Lucy?!? Far as I recall, the Pool Scene is part of the "Let's Play" Quest. Should be able to catch them at the Pool on the weekend, in the afternoon. You have to meet them at the Pool. If you miss and catch them in Lucy's room, they just dismiss you and you have to try again. I know that leads to the HJ, Private Photos, Hacked, etc. Achievements, but I don't remember a cosplay scene...
The cosplay scene has been removed by the author. Shame too, it was hot.

Siodhachan

Oct 25, 2020
I have redone all quest so far and have seen the Olivia closet scenes but there are still some locked trophies. Is it possible to get everything in one playthrough or do choices actually matter?
Did you get the Teacher's Lounge key for the rest of the Olivia at School Achievements?

As long as you don't lock out the Isabella/Julia line, it's possible to 100%.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Did you get the Teacher's Lounge key for the rest of the Olivia at School Achievements?

As long as you don't lock out the Isabella/Julia line, it's possible to 100%.
Yeah I got those mate. I went back and figured a couple of the others out and I think now I only have a couple left which I'm not too fused about. One where Olivia and the teacher seem to be blowing you, the addiction one and I think another but can't remember which.

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Very ,very nice game. Good plot, better renders, horny ladies...Julia is awesome!
I wish the game have a gallery,

Bonz singh

Jul 29, 2018
I'm stuck at Julia's Quest "watch her closely and observe her" i that is the name of the quest...Please guide me what i have to do in it.....

Aug 14, 2021
How to get rid of that glowing on the sides of the screen? It is stuck on after loosing consciousness and not going away. Kinda annoying.
screenshot0001.png
Edit: now, for some reason, it is gone, after taking a bath.

Last edited:

Cme

Jun 6, 2017
Here is my personal incest patch. It doesn't require a specific version of the game, but it's always okay and uses the simple ".replace" function in python which allows you to replace words in text files (such as dialogs). So Julia becomes Mom, Lucy -> Sis, Emma -> Aunt Emma etc. (Just unzip it in the "game" folder).

EDIT:
I made a small improvement to my patch (V2). There shouldn't be more dialogues (I hope), in which the other characters (other than the protagonist), speaking with Julia for example, refer to her as "Mom" (the same applies to Emma, Lucy, etc).

UPDATE
Version 1 actually works with the new game (0.60) as well, but with the old dialogue problems. Version 2 strangely doesn't works, but I don't know why yet. Something has certainly changed in the dynamics of the dialogues, which are always problematic in this game for several reasons: sometimes the names derive from the values of the game variables ([sRocky.name] or [sRockyT.name], [sJulia.name] or [sJuliaT.name] ...) are sometimes present directly in the translation dialogs (with the text "Julia" directly for example). Making a direct change of the text "Julia-> Mom" is not possible because then some information wouldn't be loaded (such as images because the game would look for a "sMom" that doesn't exist instead of "sJulia") ... So for now it's hard to change if I don't understand the new dynamics.

I think the reason that your v2 script doesn't work is because in the txt [sRockyT.name] and [sJulia.name] are not available at the same time, so the script wont find a match.
heren an example from npc_julia.rpy line 758: sRocky happy "¡Buen día [sJulia.name]! ¿Preparo el desayuno?"

I've corrected the English translation so al the names are converted to variables. Now the incest patch v1 will also work in English.
juist download the zip file "fix_eng.zip" and overwrite the game folder (unpack in the main folder Area69-0.60).

It's possible that i miss something, just let me know ;)

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes