abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Do we get anything with UMA the MMA fighter I didn't see any progress with her from a year or so will she get anything like blowjob, deepthroat or not...

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
At the moment the game isn't that much time consuming, you can reach new content in 30 min or less if you skip. Of course not everybody is like me that I enjoy re-playing Sandbox games everytime they come with a new update, last update because of the rework it was necessary but I don't think saves will be a problem in this next update.
And that was something I really appreciated, to be honest. The rework was done so well that it wasn't a pain to replay through it again. Also, the sex scenes were improved (especially Julia).

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE DIRECTION OF UPDATE .71 WHO WILL BE THE FOCUS OF THAT UPDATE PLEASE ANY PATRON HERE PLEASE SHARE POLL RESULTS WITH US BROTHER'S ONLY THE POLL RESULTS SO THAT WE KNOW WHAT WE WILL GET AND WITH WHOM..

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
I downloaded the game because it didn't have an NTR tag. I'm glad I searched for NTR in this thread based upon one of the images in the OP. Regardless if the tag was removed or not, having LI's having sex with someone other than the MC is not the sort of game I'm looking to play. I wish the tag hadn't been removed so that I wouldn't have wasted my time downloading.

I've deleted the game and going to play something that does interest me. It sounds like some other people should do the same instead of arguing about what the Dev decided to put into their game. There are lots of games on this site that have content I'm not interested in playing. I'm sure I play games from here that don't interest a lot of others. Each to their own.

The only thing that I'm annoyed with is that the NTR tag was removed. It doesn't matter if some "technical" definition of NTR is not satisfied by this game's content, the spirit of it is the same. People looking for NTR will not find this game in a search of tags and those like myself that are looking for games without it, find a game they are most likely not interested in.

Just my 2 cents.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do we get anything with UMA the MMA fighter I didn't see any progress with her from a year or so will she get anything like blowjob, deepthroat or not...
Not as of v0.60. You have the lockerroom scene after Uma wins her first fight — and Monica (the opponent she beat whom also strips at the club) watches and gets turned on, but otherwise there's nothing past that right now.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Not as of v0.60. You have the lockerroom scene after Uma wins her first fight — and Monica (the opponent she beat whom also strips at the club) watches and gets turned on, but otherwise there's nothing past that right now.
That's what i am saying brother no content after that from more than a year only handjob from UMA is the only content , other characters got a lot of content compared to UMA , i am not saying to go all the way with UMA but atleast a blowjob/deepthroat scene could have been included in a time period of 1.5 years the dev goes completely with patreon polls and i can understand that completely but a bonus scene can be included with her also nothing is shared with F95zoners he never makes a public post in patreon and that also is understandable but atleast he or any patron can share with us the poll results so that we know what's gonna happen next and with whom but nothing so this feels quite boring and different compared to other game threads also i don't think the dev replies to any questions or suggestions given here by many players i will be glad if i am wrong. I have requested many times here for some content with UMA but i got nothing neither yes nor no it feels so odd because i have communicated with many good and great game developers they are all very active and replies to questions of players in f95zone but i think that's not the case here ....

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's what i am saying brother no content after that from more than a year only handjob from UMA is the only content , other characters got a lot of content compared to UMA , i am not saying to go all the way with UMA but atleast a blowjob/deepthroat scene could have been included in a time period of 1.5 years the dev goes completely with patreon polls and i can understand that completely but a bonus scene can be included with her also nothing is shared with F95zoners he never makes a public post in patreon and that also is understandable but atleast he or any patron can share with us the poll results so that we know what's gonna happen next and with whom but nothing so this feels quite boring and different compared to other game threads also i don't think the dev replies to any questions or suggestions given here by many players i will be glad if i am wrong. I have requested many times here for some content with UMA but i got nothing neither yes nor no it feels so odd because i have communicated with many good and great game developers they are all very active and replies to questions of players in f95zone but i think that's not the case here ....
Yeah, I'm not sure. There are just so many girls in the game at this point that I think pretty much any one of them will feel neglected pretty easily.

What about the lifeguard? What about the sister? What about other three women at the gym (yoga instructor, weight lifter, and receptionist)? What about Victoria (your best friend's mom)? Will we get more Paula content? How about more Diana (the school principal) that's actually her and not part of the alien story? Maybe more Judy (the prostitute), since your relationship score with her increases if you have sex with her?

I think the real problem with the game is there are too many girls. I love variety, but I think there's just too much now. Ofc, don't let the version number give you the wrong impression. v0.60 doesn't necessarily mean we only have about 40 versions left until the game's finished. The game could easily go "above" v1.00.

One of the biggest things the game has going for it is that so many stories are self-contained, so it actually doesn't really require a plot conclusion. The whole idea in the game is that a lot of weird / unusual stuff happens in the town. But the alien story, the coming werewolves, the vampire plot, the ghost story / haunting, the "undead" story (Eva and her husband), and whatever else all are independent of each other. So, to finish the game completely, the dev really would just need to wrap up existing stories and stop adding more. It's pretty straightforward.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That cum stain graphics on the screen.. was it really necessary? Feels annoying, tbh!
What?!?! In a world with aliens, angels/demons, ghosts, and vampires, having cum blur your vision when you're aroused fits right in. ;)
There are a few ways around that.
  1. Most of the time, be sure to keep your arousal at 0 before going into any event. Most events don't max out your arousal, so you can usually avoid that effect. There are a few, however, that will literally take you from 0 to max, so the effect will still show during those.
  2. You can use the Ren'Py "hide" (H on a keyboard) to make the effect disappear temporarily. However, LMB, space, tap, or H again will make the effect show up again (along with any dialogue or text showing).
  3. You can UnRen the \game folder, then dig into \game\images\interface and find the milk_screen.png file and replace it with something less obtrusive (such as a completely transparent image with the same dimensions or something). I've attached an image like this you can use if you'd like. If you use this last method, you will of course need to redo the process with each new release so you can keep replacing the image the game normally uses.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
and there are no cheats by chance? otherwise spent two evenings no money, no content, until a nightmare at night
I don't know of any, but then I generally don't use cheats. You can always use your computer to learn programming, then you'll get a programming icon (circle, on the left) to make some money.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes