Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
Bro can you please explain to me how to use it??
The place where you should put these files are in area69/game/saves folder, replacing if needed. Then load corresponding save through the game, for example 1-1-LT1.save is the first slot.

Cobra9999

May 7, 2020
I know it was posted, but I did not bookmark the instructions, I skimmed through all the messages, but don't see it, I know my version .v46 still has it, since I hit 100% Arousal, and I don't get the splash screen. Turning off Video Affects does not remove the splash screen, still appears when you hit 100%. on version .60.

Some one else ask for it also at page 106, and was not given the answer. Think there is a file or setting you had to turn off for this particular screen.

Here is the one request I found:

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
I know it was posted, but I did not bookmark the instructions, I skimmed through all the messages, but don't see it, I know my version .v46 still has it, since I hit 100% Arousal, and I don't get the splash screen. Turning off Video Affects does not remove the splash screen, still appears when you hit 100%. on version .60.

Some one else ask for it also at page 106, and was not given the answer. Think there is a file or setting you had to turn off for this particular screen.

Here is the one request I found:

I uncompressed the game with unren and substituted Area69-0.60-pc\game\images\interface\milk_screen.png with a transparent .png file

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
So I wanna ask to any patreon supporting this project that may lurk in this thread... Do this update have Vampire X Werewolf 'Fun' action? The dev posted something about "walk in the park" so i wanna know if this post has any relation with the current event in game of amelia 'assault' on the mc in the park that is interrupted by the Werewolf and his dong.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RoamingZone

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
The better question is: Will the next update break your save games so that you have to start over from the beginning... again?
At the moment the game isn't that much time consuming, you can reach new content in 30 min or less if you skip. Of course not everybody is like me that I enjoy re-playing Sandbox games everytime they come with a new update, last update because of the rework it was necessary but I don't think saves will be a problem in this next update.

Reactions: arigatogyro

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
New image on Twitter and Patreon

FBblQrzXsAEgUaC.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
New image on Twitter and Patreon

View attachment 1448348

I don't mind in the slightest, but since the alien storyline also results in potential regular sex with the only female alien available as of now (Bianca); the vampire storyline results in potential regular oral sex with Isabella and Amelia; your good-vs-evil spectrum results in potential regular sex with either Martha or Alicia; etc., I would assume the same pattern holds for the coming storylines / updates. Definitely look forward to it.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Do we get anything with UMA the MMA fighter I didn't see any progress with her from a year or so will she get anything like blowjob, deepthroat or not...

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
At the moment the game isn't that much time consuming, you can reach new content in 30 min or less if you skip. Of course not everybody is like me that I enjoy re-playing Sandbox games everytime they come with a new update, last update because of the rework it was necessary but I don't think saves will be a problem in this next update.
And that was something I really appreciated, to be honest. The rework was done so well that it wasn't a pain to replay through it again. Also, the sex scenes were improved (especially Julia).

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes