tex2tex

Jul 7, 2017
i like the easter eggs,,, not only the monkey island, GTA and on the others poster... Idk what game is that...

i saw a Maradona sign... A dev is from Argentina?? ^^ GZ for the game!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anybody got more info on "Night Lover #2"?
Raise Isbella love / Atraction to 80% go to sleep on one of the Days she visits (see quest log) or search tread) at 19:00 then she apears in your room enjoy ! (you have had accepted to share Julia and also Pact with Isabella)
Hello what is the lingerie and stockings for? Also is there any action with Lucy this update
No new Lucy content and well I am curios to know as well for what the Lingerie is (shure for a future Update)

wackaloon

Jul 22, 2020
You need to talk to Julia while she is under hypnosis so that she will tell you what is happening in the bar from her perspective, when you see what is happening in the bar through her eyes, talk to Ameila later
I have already talked to Julia under hypnosis and completed that scene, but when I talk to Amelia she just says "Don't you have something to do?"

Aug 12, 2017
Hello so when I did the quest for the achievements "Luxury spectator" and "Police reward" it showed me that I unlocked them. But when I go to my achievements they are still locked. Has this happen to anyone and is there a way to fix it without starting the new game?

Siodhachan

Oct 25, 2020
Hello so when I did the quest for the achievements "Luxury spectator" and "Police reward" it showed me that I unlocked them. But when I go to my achievements they are still locked. Has this happen to anyone and is there a way to fix it without starting the new game?
You have to do the Event again, outside of the Quest.

Visit the Police Station (next to the Gym) while the Policewoman is there (before 1900?).

Visit the Doctor's House (next to Emma, Olivia, Sara's House) at night, while she's having sex with the Hubby (at 2100, maybe after?).

Reactions: LastSonOfPersia

Siodhachan

Oct 25, 2020
tryign to go to evas house at night but noone there and noting to do
Correction- The Peep Event occurs at 2200.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I'm missing 2 achievements.. If someone can help me ?
I haven't found "Contact" and "In front of the mirror"

Last edited:

marser910

Dec 4, 2017
Maleficent Hi

Game crashes all the time, having errors almost every time when trying to access the phone. How to fix it?

And now I cannot load my save file(I started the new game and cannot load a new save)
Error example:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/npcs/icons/Mother.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/npcs/icons/Mother.png'

Last edited:

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
I have completely lost the Andrea/Lucy pool scene. Which knocks me out of the cosplay scene. Anyone have a clue why?

Siodhachan

Oct 25, 2020
Hello everyone !

I'm missing 2 achievements.. If someone can help me ?
I haven't found "Contact" and "In front of the mirror"
Contact - After "VERY Close Encounters" Quest, wait at Pool at Night. At 00:00, 3rd option appears and Bianca has kinky alien sex w/ you.

In Front of a Mirror - After "Sacred Sex" Quest, visit Emma, Olivia, Sara House between 14:00 & 19:00. Enter Sara's room. Only one Sexual encounter per day.

Reactions: goovraedt

Siodhachan

Oct 25, 2020
I have completely lost the Andrea/Lucy pool scene. Which knocks me out of the cosplay scene. Anyone have a clue why?
Cosplay Scene?!? With Andrea/Lucy?!? Far as I recall, the Pool Scene is part of the "Let's Play" Quest. Should be able to catch them at the Pool on the weekend, in the afternoon. You have to meet them at the Pool. If you miss and catch them in Lucy's room, they just dismiss you and you have to try again. I know that leads to the HJ, Private Photos, Hacked, etc. Achievements, but I don't remember a cosplay scene...

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Contact - After "VERY Close Encounters" Quest, wait at Pool at Night. At 00:00, 3rd option appears and Bianca has kinky alien sex w/ you.

In Front of a Mirror - After "Sacred Sex" Quest, visit Emma, Olivia, Sara House between 14:00 & 19:00. Enter Sara's room. Only one Sexual encounter per day.
Thanks !!

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes