GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
The only ntr scene that I remember is the vampire fucking the milf, but the dev added the possibility to avoid seeing it. It would happen anyway. Then it is hinted that a werewolf want to fuck the young redhead, but it didn't happen yet. Other than that, you're "safe".
Thanks for the answer. Not a fan of "avoiding" it if it still happens in the background even if you don't see it.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Thanks for the answer. Not a fan of "avoiding" it if it still happens in the background even if you don't see it.
That's the middle ground the dev gave after a backlash. It has a sense to the history. It is not some scene thrown for the sake of ntr. As is it is hinted, the milf is vulnerable but the MC is trying to protect her from future similar episodes.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It's a big part of the story, the entire goal is to just kick out the vampires after you see one of them mind controlling the milf, besides the milf is already in a relationship with someone else so it's not (you) getting cucked.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The boss lady fkking you while you are on the job so the other boss assholoes do not
is no relationship by any stretch of any immagination.
the milf is already in a relationship with someone else
Shagging your employee while coming on to them hard
is not being in a relationship with them.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

theola

Dec 21, 2019
I'll say this, most story progression of the game is NTR based, so, keep that in mind. Don't even know why they didn't put the NTR tag. The game is interesting though, just not properly tagged.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Better Don´t play it !

I'll say this, most story progression of the game is NTR based, so, keep that in mind. Don't even know why they didn't put the NTR tag. The game is interesting though, just not properly tagged.
Here we go again,

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Better Don´t play it !

Here we go again,
What do you mean "Here we go again"? I'm not complaining, just stating facts. I played the game and I enjoyed the story, but the fact is, NTR is part of the game, maybe light, but nearly every story and character in the game is tailored through it and it should've been properly tagged for people that doesn't like that kind of thing.

• Angry
Reactions: SPARDA2408

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What do you mean "Here we go again"? I'm not complaining, just stating facts. I played the game and I enjoyed the story, but the fact is, NTR is part of the game, maybe light, but nearly every story and character in the game is tailored through it and it should've been properly tagged for people that doesn't like that kind of thing.
With all respect, it was not meant to offend you, You have your opinion, I may or may not difere with it, but aswering to that kind of request, and I did wrong as well, only leads to sterile arguments, so sorry take my apologies and I apply the famos River Plate way " No doy mas Bola (Ni Bola) " Litterally: I don´t give playball anymore (bit difficult to explain in english)
have a nice Sunday folks remeber if insecure don´t download and play !

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a horror game, most of the times MC is a horror face away from quitting,
so the iffy feelings gamers get are legit a mix of jealousy, hurt, offended,
somewhat intrigued, somewhat outraged, possibly interested enough to game on.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
This is a horror game, most of the times MC is a horror face away from quitting,
so the iffy feelings gamers get are legit a mix of jealousy, hurt, offended,
somewhat intrigued, somewhat outraged, possibly interested enough to game on.
Yeah, definitely not for everyone. Personally I find the game more than good enough to keep playing even despite the aspects of it I really wish weren't present. But those negative aspects are absolutely there. You're not always going to enjoy what you see on the screen.

Reactions: xapican

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019

"Hello everyone, I'm uploading the beta to MEGA, approx. an hour. As soon as it's ready I'll start sending the link to everyone who already asked for it privately!
As soon as we can ensure that everything works correctly I will upload the final version for everyone!
As always, a few days later they will have the Android version.
PS: I am updating this post with the news."

Area69 v0.74 (Time to Train) - August/September 2022
- Quest 'World Championship' finished with 10 new chapters
- Quest 'xVideos' finished with 3 new chapters
- Rework of the boxing gym and all old renders
- Repeatable scenes with six students for the new profession
- Repeatable scenes with female boxers
- Repeatable scenes with Angela, Martina and Nicole
- New profession (Personal Trainer)
- New NPC: Alana, Nicole's sister
- New NPC: Anastasia's Bodyguard
- 35 new achievements
- New section 'Changelog'

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

"Hello everyone, I'm uploading the beta to MEGA, approx. an hour. As soon as it's ready I'll start sending the link to everyone who already asked for it privately!
As soon as we can ensure that everything works correctly I will upload the final version for everyone!

- 35 new achievements
But, I want an Oompa Loompa NOW daddy, NOW!!!
1661881097665.png
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Okay, okay... I'll be patient... sooner is better for updates as long as it is ready to play, I am ready for it!
Seriously... I'd love to have the early link, please. Peace out.;)
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021

- 35 new achievements
So as of writing of the post, an hour and so have already passed and private links have been sent to those who asked for it yes?
Just wondering what the timeframe is for everyone else? =)
Not to sound impatient and ungrateful, just excited for the new version that's all.

Reactions: Qscfghjkm
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes