Blutregen

May 25, 2017

"Last two days of renderings, I'm starting with the programming... Less and less to go!

PS: I miscalculated the amount of content for this update... too much work... but it will be worth it!"
View attachment 1988777
I can hardly wait for the update. I hope there are lots of cum filled pussies and lots of cum covered bodies.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1557302

Overview:
A young man finds himself living with his mother's best friend due to his parents' business trip abroad. He must finish his last year of studies in a city that is becoming increasingly strange. Rumors of vampires, ghosts, aliens to investigate and many mature and young women to meet and conquer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-05
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: k78Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.73
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

v0.60 it is necessary to start a new game

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.70): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: CHEAT MOD - SAVE -
v0.73 BUGFIX
*This unofficial port/version/compress is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 797016 View attachment 1328752 View attachment 797022 View attachment 797020 View attachment 797018 View attachment 797017
This is a men, or women, or trans?
:ROFLMAO:

paperboy69

Nov 22, 2021
You shouldn't have to restart. What I did was reload to the save I made just before meeting Monica. I make a LOT of saves. You can try it from a save during her dance but may need to reload a save prior to meeting her as I did. It's worth a shot to try the more recent save. But, I would imagine that it should be tried from a save prior to Monica finishing her dance set, otherwise you may need to find her again on a subsequent night... which should be an option as well.

Hope that helps, Phat;)
I figured it out. Once I finished extracting the fix, I have to go into the folder and cut the file that reads 'game' and paste it into the Area69 folder, and boom, it works. Thank you once again for the help. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I figured it out. Once I finished extracting the fix, I have to go into the folder and cut the file that reads 'game' and paste it into the Area69 folder, and boom, it works. Thank you once again for the help. (y)
The one on the OP page works the same way but it converts quite a few lines of dialogue into Spanish. So, with the aid of Xapican's Spanish to English talents we made an English version that does that same thing in English. Xapican translated the fix and all I had to do was insert it back into the original folder format and save it as a zip after proving it worked in my own game.

Glad you are back up and running, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Does anyone already know which storyline will get an update after the upcoming update? I'm curious to see what the Alien Queen looks like.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty clear crowd right above straight from the gym, update will be for the gym.
Alien plot has been finished for a while now, the queen is resting in vitro,
while MC enjoys his babes. MC is feeding her bucket loads of his all and still nohting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Pretty clear crowd right above straight from the gym, update will be for the gym.
Alien plot has been finished for a while now, the queen is resting in vitro,
while MC enjoys his babes. MC is feeding her bucket loads of his all and still nohting.
he asked whats after the gym.
i hope the teachers will get content

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
All of them are great, love the content and the humor hit right my vibe, but to be sincere, looking forward with exitement to it, since the one alien girl said, they need his seed to cure their queen, (she looked prety in bad shape) so our hero have to "donate a lot" :p :devilish::alien::devilish:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. according to practices already forecast, one might think that the werewolf
plot needs some urgent attendance, at least until it catches up to MC vampire
giving the sweet sweet throbbing huddles and kisses to the hottie werewolf in heat.

The thig is, one of the stories that got a conclusion early is precisely the alien one,
where MC and his babes save the tense situation with the impersonations, the
kidnappings and the doppel ganging seem to be put to rest.

The teachers are also beneffitting from the club update where we can
go deeper and harder into their most kinky debths of love and sensuality.

Reactions: xapican

Cuminher22

Aug 19, 2022
Played this game like last year. The mature women charters and aliens were intersting. Hoping to play the lasted update soon.

PS: Does it have any trans content ? Or planned?

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Skimmed the first 5/190+ pages to see if there is NTR (not by F95's definition) & it's not clear some say yes, others say no. Anyone that has played up to current version know if there is unavoidable NTR (player/MC are forced to watch others have sex)? Don't really care if there is unavoidable NTR in the beginning if it's part of the story as long as it doesn't continue afterwards or is avoidable (doesn't happen as background story or is mentioned after "skipping" NTR scenes). Thanks In Advance. Also to make it clear no I don't know hate NTR or people who like it, everyone has their likes & dislikes (I just don't like it in games that I'm gonna be playing but I do like it in hentai videos & manga).

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Anyone that has played up to current version know if there is unavoidable NTR (player/MC are forced to watch others have sex)? Don't really care if there is unavoidable NTR in the beginning if it's part of the story as long as it doesn't continue afterwards or is avoidable (doesn't happen as background story or is mentioned after "skipping" NTR scenes).
The only ntr scene that I remember is the vampire fucking the milf, but the dev added the possibility to avoid seeing it. It would happen anyway. Then it is hinted that a werewolf want to fuck the young redhead, but it didn't happen yet. Other than that, you're "safe".

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes