xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's not opening up for me. Every time I click on up it, it opens in Microsoft Explorer. How do I open it up?

Second, how do I get achievement "A nice coffee" w/ Lucy?

Thank you in advance.
go to the OP page page 1 download from there ?
Talk with her in the club guess what she wants t drink

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's not opening up for me. Every time I click on up it, it opens in Microsoft Explorer. How do I open it up?

Second, how do I get achievement "A nice coffee" w/ Lucy?

Thank you in advance.
This is the bug fix in zip format. Extract the zip's contents into your main Area69 folder and allow the "game" folder inside to overwrite. Bug gone, game on! Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: IDK about the achievement...:oops:

Reactions: paperboy69

paperboy69

Nov 22, 2021
This is the bug fix in zip format. Extract the zip's contents into your main Area69 folder and allow the "game" folder inside to overwrite. Bug gone, game on! Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: IDK about the achievement...:oops:
Unfortunately, every time I click on it, Explorer begins to download instead of the zip format. Would you know how to get around that by any chance? Thank you once again in advance.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Unfortunately, every time I click on it, Explorer begins to download instead of the zip format. Would you know how to get around that by any chance? Thank you once again in advance.
Did you try with the link in the OP (first post of thread)? I downloaded from there, and no problem.

In fact, in think there is no problem with your download, it just that you are using IE as the predetermined soft to open 7z files. That's why the icon.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This fix file is for PC, not Mac and NOT Android. It is for PC/Linux ONLY.

Downloading the file is step one
Without DL you have no file
That will place a copy of the zip in your download folder or other location you have set up.
To access the file in it's new location, click the little folder icon to the right side in the pop up box from the image you sent.

Then... copy or cut the file and paste into your main Area69 folder and extract the "game" folder inside. It should automatically copy itself to your game folder. Allow it to overwrite when prompted.

I do not use internet explorer, edge or win zip. I use Opera browser as my primary, firefox as back up and ALWAYS use 7zip for zipping and extracting. They are all free.

Hope this helps, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: This is my Area69 folder view with all of the base game files listed, the original folder containing the fix and the zip file...
Screenshot 2022-08-14 082838.png

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
In fact, I think his problem is that IE is his predetermined program for 7z files. I've just tried your file and no problem.
That could be the default setting if IE is the default browser. I do not use IE, Edge or Winzip.

Whether you use 7zip or Winzip, the zip integrity is 100% as is the bug fix inside. It works. It is simply an English translation of the original bug fix from the OP.

Peace out, Phat(y)

paperboy69

Nov 22, 2021
This fix file is for PC, not Mac and NOT Android. It is for PC/Linux ONLY.

Downloading the file is step one
Without DL you have no file
That will place a copy of the zip in your download folder or other location you have set up.
To access the file in it's new location, click the little folder icon to the right side in the pop up box from the image you sent.

Then... copy or cut the file and paste into your main Area69 folder and extract the "game" folder inside. It should automatically copy itself to your game folder. Allow it to overwrite when prompted.

I do not use internet explorer, edge or win zip. I use Opera browser as my primary, firefox as back up and ALWAYS use 7zip for zipping and extracting. They are all free.

Hope this helps, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: This is my Area69 folder view with all of the base game files listed, the original folder containing the fix and the zip file...
View attachment 1984057
So I downloaded a free 7-zip extrator and change the default to download to a 7Z File instead of Internet Explorer. I extracted the file, but nothing prompted me to overwrite anything. :cry: What am I doing wrong? I see that you have the barVIP.zip, but I don't.

Thank you for helping by the way.

Help.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So I downloaded a free 7-zip extrator and change the default to download to a 7Z File instead of Internet Explorer. I extracted the file, but nothing prompted me to overwrite anything. :cry: What am I doing wrong? Thank you for helping by the way. View attachment 1984979
My err... I've posted a few fix files lately. You don't have to overwrite. You should be good after extracting from the 7z file. I had to reinstall it a few times during the process of perfecting the translation file so I did have to overwrite. However, first extraction is all new data. You should be good to go!

Enjoy, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Thanks to Xapican for the actual translation! Huzzah!(y)

Last edited:

paperboy69

Nov 22, 2021
My err... I've posted a few fix files lately. You don't have to overwrite. You should be good after extracting from the 7z file. I had to reinstall it a few times during the process of perfecting the translation file so I did have to overwrite. However, first extraction is all new data. You should be good to go!

Enjoy, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Do you I have to start a new game or can I start where I left off? I'm at the bar now, paid $500 twice than $2,000 and still no progress.

Thank you!

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Do you I have to start a new game or can I start where I left off? I'm at the bar now, paid $500 twice than $2,000 and still no progress.

Thank you!
You shouldn't have to restart. What I did was reload to the save I made just before meeting Monica. I make a LOT of saves. You can try it from a save during her dance but may need to reload a save prior to meeting her as I did. It's worth a shot to try the more recent save. But, I would imagine that it should be tried from a save prior to Monica finishing her dance set, otherwise you may need to find her again on a subsequent night... which should be an option as well.

Hope that helps, Phat;)

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
hello, please a question, I talk to different women in the bar and nothing happens, what to do to make it progress.Thanks

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
hello, please a question, I talk to different women in the bar and nothing happens, what to do to make it progress.Thanks
It's trial and error. Every woman like a different drink and you can have sex with Sara, Emma and then unblock a threesome with two teachers, but you have to watch her striptease show.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
It's trial and error. Every woman like a different drink and you can have sex with Sara, Emma and then unblock a threesome with two teachers, but you have to watch her striptease show.
How pls i now the sara and emma quest and sex,yes...but in the bar,i buy drink add speak how beautiful it he but thats end.Thanks

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
How pls i now the sara and emma quest and sex,yes...but in the bar,i buy drink add speak how beautiful it he but thats end.Thanks
I don't understand 100% your message. Did you installed the cameras at their home, watch the recordings and tried the exorcism? If you didn't do it, you cannot have these scenes. Once is done, before offering the drink, you have to ask if Ava is with them (instead of telling them how beautiful they are), then offer the drink they like and you will finally have the scenes.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1557302

Overview:
A young man finds himself living with his mother's best friend due to his parents' business trip abroad. He must finish his last year of studies in a city that is becoming increasingly strange. Rumors of vampires, ghosts, aliens to investigate and many mature and young women to meet and conquer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-05
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: k78Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.73
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

v0.60 it is necessary to start a new game

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.70): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: CHEAT MOD - SAVE -
v0.73 BUGFIX
*This unofficial port/version/compress is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 797016 View attachment 1328752 View attachment 797022 View attachment 797020 View attachment 797018 View attachment 797017 View attachment 797019 View attachment 1328750
View attachment 1328751 View attachment 797023

This game does not have the patch?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes