H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Would you stop the werewolf from being a werewolf in film or printed novel? Would you rewrite Bram Stoker's Dracula to keep Dracula away from Lucy and Mina? It is a story, my friend. Bad things happen in stories. The big, bad wolf will ALWAYS eat grandma. It gives the protagonist something to overcome. If there is no conflict, there is no drama, no intrigue, no story to tell. Think about it...
Peace out friend, Phat:cool:(y)
would you enjoy a story/game where no matter what happens you will lose? I want an option to be able to make a choice not have a pre determined path for me

Reactions: theola

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
H2R No It´s not!
the whole point, is that the Hero "Rocky" avoid this, and F***s himself every woman which is not at count of 3 on a Tree, even then when he counts 4 he start to rattle the Tree, as we try to explain This is not a *** (read as sumoning spell for Trolls and Gremlins) game ! but go ahead don´t play it It is your loss !

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
H2R No It´s not!
the whole point, is that the Hero "Rocky" avoid this, and F***s himself every woman which is not at count of 3 on a Tree, even then when he counts 4 he start to rattle the Tree, as we try to explain This is not a *** (read as sumoning spell for Trolls and Gremlins) game ! but go ahead don´t play it It is your loss !
...............WHA? I have no Idea wtf you mean

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
...............WHA? I have no Idea wtf you mean
About the Game and you being afraid your LI fucked by Vampires and Werewolfes ?
and you don¨t have the power to fight back ?
No it´s not a story where you loose no matter what !

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
About the Game and you being afraid your LI fucked by Vampires and Werewolfes ?
and you don¨t have the power to fight back ?
No it´s not a story where you loose no matter what !
oh it's not that I was replying to phat saying who would want to play a game where you always loose/loose a lot

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok will practise the reading in between the lines everything good have a nice sunday !
You still trying to talk to that H2R2D2 guy, my friend? I put him on ignore to mute him after his last attempt at a response to me... No more "Wah! NTR hurts my little feelings! I can't see that or I'll cry!" Was saying something about unbeatable games and the rest sounded like, "Wah, wah, wah, I want mommy!" I posed an intrigue and asked that he think about it... food for thought. Does he think... even pause? No... He immediately fires back a retort to my philosophical musing regarding good story telling with the usual whining, bitching, pissing and moaning shit that always has me reaching for the Ignore button. Mute that static, Mr. Engineer, if you please... thank you... We now return to our regularly scheduled quiet bliss...

I tried to speak reasonably and got nowhere. Not going back. Peace out, Phat (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
yes me too but I have to fuck Julia instead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Abrazo Hermano !
Julia's easy. Bend her over in the kitchen in the morning, she rides me like her prized stallion on the sofa around noon, twice by the pool in the afternoon then again she creeps in for another ride while MC is pleasuring himself at the computer in the evening, catching her in the bathroom and having a session standing up in the shower, not to mention when she sneaks into MC's room late at night... MC can have Julia up to seven times per day! I want mommy is right! hahaha :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
PapaPhat you should see what I do with the Vampire Huntress and the ex Vampire wife :devilish: :devilish: :LOL: after that I go Home .... start the routine or go to the Club and make the Werewolf Puppy my bitch !:devilish::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You know phat, you can have your opinion but it seems you're very fragile imo I had no issues with your so call philosophical ramblings I said my piece and ended at that, unbeknownst to me I seem to have struck a sore point for him/her the paragraph you speak of "would I" but I'm too simple minded it seems to get your posh meaning it seems, I wish you a good life Ma'am/Sir.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
PapaPhat you should see what I do with the Vampire Huntress and the ex Vampire wife :devilish: :devilish: :LOL: after that I go Home .... start the routine or go to the Club and make the Werewolf Puppy my bitch !:devilish::devilish:
What? You want Phat's unofficial guide to who's available to fuck MC when and where? Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
Already gave you Julia's daily sex schedule above... Up to four times per day with Amelia the vampire hottie/vampire hunter at her home down in the bottom right corner of the map, morning in her bed when you catch her touching herself, then join her in the bathroom, then in her shop/gym room up to two more times bending her over the work bench... I seem to remember a fifth scene at the weight bench too but I haven't tripped that one in a while. MC's cousin, Olivia, with a bribe after her dance set at the bar. Aunt Emma at the breakfast table with possibly the world's creepiest hand job, Judy for free in the evening at her home and for pay in the alley at night, Emilia for pay after 7PM at Judy's place, Martha in the bathroom after showering or Alicia after shower depending you your personality score... Then there's all of the peeping on Lucy in her bedroom, and in the shower, oral sex in the bathroom and her giving MC a "leg job?" on the the couch... IDK what to call that last one really... Maybe it's called a wtf? job... as in, "what the fuck, it feels good... I'm coming!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Those are most of the repeatable scenes... just off the top of my head... sure I forgot something, somewhere...
IDK who you mean by ex vampire wife but there are some creepy shenanigans going on still at Aunt Emma's place with that ghost girl who hung herself... Checked it out for a bit and decided it was not worth dealing with the ghost and went home to Julia or over to see Amelia instead.

Maybe someone else can remember the rest. I can't think of any more scenes you can repeat...
Peace out, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Your comment about making the werewolf puppy your bitch reminded me that I still haven't tried with some of these women with a low personality score. I've been shot down by several but I bet a change of alignment could open some minds... and, legs! We shall have to give that a try... Arooo! Things might just get wolfy!!! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
question are all the quest unlocked at the beginning of the game? cause I just did some and they are not finished not sure if this game is the type where what you did on a different quest affects another

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
question are all the quest unlocked at the beginning of the game? cause I just did some and they are not finished not sure if this game is the type where what you did on a different quest affects another
No, in fact you can see that 0,74 will be centered in advancing the gym path. You can do some of the tasks for this path already, but no to the end. Take for example spy your best friend' dad. You already catch him cheating but the mission is not over.
Plus the fact that you have to do various play through to unlock the cards you get.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I still haven't tried with some of these women with a low personality score.
If you have done the Evelin /Lucie Event on the Beach (Werewolf quest Lucie) Talk at the bar with her 4 am center option then buy fruit juice go to ViP lounge tip 500 two times make sexual offer ending is diferent if you turned yourself into Vampire

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
that sucks hopefully we'll get more in the future
I use quick save for each quest after that I save on different pages, but I didn´t have a save for Elena prisioner (Vampire path) and (No Isabella nor Elena) I have only Elena Ally and I am the Vampire and as not Vampire

Reactions: H2R
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes