PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is there no incest in this game? Was it removed?
Huh? Mom, sister, cousins, aunties... they are all up for having sex with MC. Olivia, one of MC's cousins, is available to go home for sex after her show at the bar with sufficient $500 tips and a $2000 bribe... Then she tells you she'd have done it for free... after she pockets MC's cash! Ain't that just like a woman? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Some are just situational scenes during certain quests but my MC has sex with mom and sis at least three times per week, as often as possible TBH. Mom in the living room, mom in the kitchen, mom's two scenes by the pool and another in the bathroom, sister's scenes in the living room and bathroom are all repeatable events as are when they come to MC's room while he's pleasuring himself at the computer or in bed. There's another scene with sis during her wolfy quest. Mainly foreplay with the sister but mom loves it balls deep!!!:devilish:

Saying there is no incest in Area69 is like saying water is no longer wet!

You have to ease your way into mom and sis. They don't just fall on their asses with legs spread wide. Took me three or four attempts to have mom in the kitchen... ease into it and you will see results.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Mar 3, 2022
You kids really don't read the forum, do you? Most questions I read have already been answered. This is number three for answering this one...

Here's a link in red below. It will take you to where I posted the English translation of the bug fix for this problem...

Use this version for English fix, Spanish is on the OP DL page...
Why be a cunt about it eh? I used the patch which is on the first page and nothing worked. Tried yours and I can now get bar scenes to activate, but you had to act like a cunt for some reason.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why be a cunt about it eh? I used the patch which is on the first page and nothing worked. Tried yours and I can now get bar scenes to activate, but you had to act like a cunt for some reason.
I have already answered the same question three times and reposted the English translation of the fix each time. I get a little salty when folks ignore everything in forum and just keep asking the same questions. If that makes me a cunt, then I am a HUGE fucking cunt. :devilish: I own that. It is always my ultimate goal to be helpful rather than a hinderance. Hope the English bug fix helps you. That is why it is there. I did submit it to the person managing this forum for inclusion on the main page but there is an update on the not too distant horizon that is supposed to fix it all in addition to giving us more content. So, that post may not happen. Meanwhile, please feel free to share the file with others. I'm sure you won't be the last to ask.

Honestly didn't mean to rag on you... there is just so many times I can answer the same question...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
does this game need a walkthrough? and how bad is ntr? I was recommended this game and was warned about ntr but I don't see a tag for it

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
does this game need a walkthrough? and how bad is ntr? I was recommended this game and was warned about ntr but I don't see a tag for it
It has a hint system incorporated that helps you to unlock most of the content (even if some scene variations force you to replay some scenes).
As for the infamous three letters, it will depend on your tolerance to it. Werewolves and/or vampires will fuck some "LI".

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
It has a hint system incorporated that helps you to unlock most of the content (even if some scene variations force you to replay some scenes).
As for the infamous three letters, it will depend on your tolerance to it. Werewolves and/or vampires will fuck some "LI".
wdym will? is it before the mc fucks them or after?

Reactions: mikel8519

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Before. IIRC you have the option to not see them (but you can not avoid them to happen).
ahh I see well I don't consider that ntr then I consider it netori tbh since he won't be getting close to her after she starts fucking the mc

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
H2R find your own definition about it, It has to do with the vampire quest and LI is Mindcontroled, By Them Same aplies to the Werewolf quest. which impact on your emotions it has, is related how sensible you are about it.
Not so terrible from my point of view

Reactions: PapaPhat

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
ahh I see well I don't consider that ntr then I consider it netori tbh since he won't be getting close to her after she starts fucking the mc
If the "he" you're referring is the werewolf or the vampire, I wouldn't be so sure about it. The dev didn't say anything regarding this.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
since he won't be getting close to her after she starts fucking the mc
I wouldn't be so sure that the werewolf or vampire won't fuck (again) the LI, because the dev didn't say anything. The first ntr scene provoked a backlash, the dev added the option to not see the scene, but it's not clear that the ntr will end there.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wouldn't be so sure that the werewolf or vampire won't fuck (again) the LI, because the dev didn't say anything. The first ntr scene provoked a backlash, the dev added the option to not see the scene, but it's not clear that the ntr will end there.
Not sure the vampire/lycan on LI scenes are as much ntr as they are outright rape! In both instances those girls are under mind control that would translate IRL as slipping her drugs in her drink to knock her out. To me, ntr suggests that both parties choose to engage in sex and therefore not a rape. What we have seen here bears more in common with a coerced rape than ntr... not that I'm an expert on either subject. Just my two cents worth on the subject.
Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Not sure the vampire/lycan on LI scenes are as much ntr as they are outright rape! In both instances those girls are under mind control that would translate IRL as slipping her drugs in her drink to knock her out. To me, ntr suggests that both parties choose to engage in sex and therefore not a rape. What we have seen here bears more in common with a coerced rape than ntr... not that I'm an expert on either subject. Just my two cents worth on the subject.
Yes, I agree. The thing is that ntr is used in a wider way that it proper definition. For instance, we don't have a tag to differentiate netorare from netorase. Others for example will use it to encompass any sexual act that will humiliate or violate the MC.

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, I agree. The thing is that ntr is used in a wider way that it proper definition. For instance, we don't have a tag to differentiate netorare from netorase. Others for example will use it to encompass any sexual act that will humiliate or violate the MC.
Far too much emphasis on and thinking about tags. I try anything that I think might be of interest, tags be damned. They are incorrect as often as they are correct and all too open to a wide array of interpretation. I view the content and decide for myself what I like and don't. I have enjoyed this title thoroughly and readily DL and play each new update as they arrive because I enjoy playing. These AVN games are mere mindless distraction for me. They are either enjoyable and kept or deleted and move on. It does not take any great amount of speculation to arrive at a decision. Was it enjoyable? That is pretty much all I ask of AVN games.

Many years ago, my degree major was music performance but I had a strong academic concentration in English Composition including argumentative writing which I used to gain employment in sales to supplement my career as a pro musician. In those studies and throughout my life I learned that one should NEVER argue conjecture or opinion. I will share opinions but I will not argue them, ever. Folks can take it as they will. Many are delusional, just arguing for argument's sake. I cannot oblige such practices. I will not be joining any further debate on the matter. I've said my peace and will now take my leave.
Peace out my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Thanks for the detailed explanation of it, well so I know that it's that type of circumstances I'm more worried about the dev not giving the option to stop things like that happening for future scenes like that if you don't want it happening

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for the detailed explanation of it, well so I know that it's that type of circumstances I'm more worried about the dev not giving the option to stop things like that happening for future scenes like that if you don't want it happening
Would you stop the werewolf from being a werewolf in film or printed novel? Would you rewrite Bram Stoker's Dracula to keep Dracula away from Lucy and Mina? It is a story, my friend. Bad things happen in stories. The big, bad wolf will ALWAYS eat grandma. It gives the protagonist something to overcome. If there is no conflict, there is no drama, no intrigue, no story to tell. Think about it...
Peace out friend, Phat:cool:(y)

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes