H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I use quick save for each quest after that I save on different pages, but I didn´t have a save for Elena prisioner (Vampire path) and (No Isabella nor Elena) I have only Elena Ally and I am the Vampire and as not Vampire
nope we have more than 9 pages it's just that the arrows are invisible

Reactions: monk456 and xapican

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yep so it seem´s
Hell no!!! There are as many save tabs as you need! However, you cannot see the far right and left arrows to select them. To advance to screen 2+ just move your cursor a little to the right of the "9" and click. Not sure why those arrow buttons are invisible but they are there. Hope that helps, Phat (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you have done the Evelin /Lucie Event on the Beach (Werewolf quest Lucie) Talk at the bar with her 4 am center option then buy fruit juice go to ViP lounge tip 500 two times make sexual offer ending is diferent if you turned yourself into Vampire
I have to be a vampire? No thanks. Too much Van Helsing in my blood for that shit.:devilish: hahaha:ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't find the book about the alien in my backpack, help please
Do you know who Lilly is ? or do you went to the Bookstore ? did you buy It ? or you get it from her I don´t remeber well

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Do you know who Lilly is ? or do you went to the Bookstore ? did you buy It ? or you get it from her I don´t remeber well
I went to lily got a cutscene where she gave it to the mc but it's not in my backpack,I had to put that questline on hold

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I went to lily got a cutscene where she gave it to the mc but it's not in my backpack,I had to put that questline on hold
strange ! did you talk to the teachers ? if yes it´s a bug it will be fixed in 074 iam Sure

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
strange ! did you talk to the teachers ? if yes it´s a bug it will be fixed in 074 iam Sure
I loaded a save hours ealier and the books shows up, I don't want to start over so I'm gonna try editing the save file I have

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Hi there i made an android port v0.73
Pixeldrain

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
    0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Tue Aug  9 15:11:27 2022
```
Unplayable
Only playable once
I try to reset data/uninstall n the game works again but when i restart/reopen the game that error keep happening

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: broken_division

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
can I see a screenshot of your tasks? I finished all mine but I feel like they are more I haven't discovered

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes