mposaka98

Oct 5, 2020
Hi people I have a request for help, in the Wolrd Champiomship mission one of the objectives is to go to see Monica's show in the bar which I have already done several times but still I can't advance in the mission. Is it a bug in the game or is there something I'm not doing right?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi people I have a request for help, in the Wolrd Champiomship mission one of the objectives is to go to see Monica's show in the bar which I have already done several times but still I can't advance in the mission. Is it a bug in the game or is there something I'm not doing right?
Did u try to go back to Umma and tell her about her rival ? If not there is a patch a few pages back only thing is that it is in Spanish will be corrected in next UPDate
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-73-k78games.60707/post-8248292

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
At night by the pool is when it is going on .. after the dream that is.
Guys, I need your help. I couldn't "contact" achievement. (I made contact with an alien)
PapaPhat after you got the night visit of this Penispussy or pussypenis :ROFLMAO: go to shool at 13 and go to teachers room you will talk to Anna (English Teacher) she will ask Noemi, and PE teacher for help they ask you to send them the pics (automatic) after that you can take a nap at 23 nighttime at the pool, there you got a visit of the alien girl go and talk again with Teacher at 13 if i remeber right then the events from above start, also I don´t rember if you have to go to the mall to get an aliens book or Lilly gives it to you have fun
There is no alien book to buy.
You need to talk to the teachers and when the story tells you to,
not random bombing the book store hottie.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I need help please. I'm on the quest that has me shadowing Julia but I can't advance it. Can someone help please?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've done that several times and still nothing
Once you purchase the admission from the bouncer, you have to click one of the circles to go inside the bar! The left one is the bar, the center one is the show room/dance floor and the right one puts you back on the street. Hope that helps. Don't know what else to tell you, friend. Sláinte, Phat :devilish:

Reactions: Neymar2001

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.73 bug (played further from 0.70)

Achievements
I beat Draka 2

I have 1 & 3 and 2 is missing and it looks I can`t get it so anymore.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
go to school at 15:00 on Monday to Friday then talk with her at the school hall.
I keep going to school at 15:00 everyday but Lara just tells me that she's playing Sex Fighter so I guess I'm too far in the story progression to get her card #53. Too bad, that's the only one I'm missing :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1658831074312.png
Dev update:

Area69 v0.74 - If you like the game support me on patreon!
.1-Gym rework,
.2-new NPCs,
.3-complete quests "xVideos" and "World Championship",
.4-new job "Personal Trainer"

I hope to have the update ready by the end of July,
you will be able to finish the first chains of quests in the game!

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
How to get the scenes: 'With a little help from Ava', 'Full shower', 'Full moon heat' and 'Olivia and Anna'?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes