Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Dev said,, Area69 v0.74 - If you like the game support me on patreon! Gym rework, new NPCs, complete quests "xVideos" and "World Championship", new job "Personal Trainer" I hope to have the update ready by the end of July, you will be able to finish the first chains of quests in the game!,, FWgZyfAVsAoFX5Y.jpg

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
hi wondering if its a Harem game. checked every where didnt find the tag Thanks
Depending on your view of harem. Yes, you can (or eventually will) fuck every woman in the game. No, some of them aren't exclusive and can be fucked by other men or creatures (vampire, werewolf).

Reactions: SPEEDxxDEMON

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
why do America's call going to the pup the bar this has never made sense to me the bar is inside the pup of course where going to the bar that's located inside the pup sorry as a brit this infuriates me

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
why do America's call going to the pup the bar this has never made sense to me the bar is inside the pup of course where going to the bar that's located inside the pup sorry as a brit this infuriates me
you´r right, It is an Americanism, although the game is written originally in Spanish, River plate location, and the denomination would be boliche,(Spain) over here we took "Bar" from la Barra (refering to the bar in the sense how u describe it) so nowday´s it is "El BAR" but that is a wild guess why the autor of the game call it like that is something only he can tell.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes