PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Totally digging this weird, sexy game. I've been following this story for quite a while now. I like that it is different, not your run of the mill Ren'py AVN. It's a weird game and a little kinky too. I like that.:devilish:

Just two questions... I'm down to two final objectives in this update version.
One is to see the principal of the school but she is NEVER around. How do we find her to complete that?

The other question is related to Uma's boxing championship quest. The objective in question is to see Monica (the uber hot, tattooed boxing goddess) in a sexy show at the bar. Well... I have managed to farm that event twice and it still hasn't checked as complete for the quest. So, how many times do we need to go see Monica? I really don't mind seeing her. She's totally hot! I would, however, like to complete as much of this version as possible before the next update drops.;)

Going back to that bar every night now trying to farm that event. I've succeeded in farming it up twice but still doesn't complete the task. I drop max tips on her too. Is it a case where we need to get Monica's attention to the point she will agree to the $2000 offer? IDK. Please help if you know.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :cool: (y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: It sure would be nice to have better dialogue options with the ladies in the bar! Weather? Come here often? Too beautiful? No wonder the girls are rolling their eyes at me! At least I can get their drinks right.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
,,One is to see the principal of the school but she is NEVER around. How do we find her to complete that?,, -I don't remember in the game that you have to meet the school principal.But there was probably nothing like that in the game.Uma will ask you to find out about Monika's weaknesses. And you have to tell her about it. And then Uma will prepare with her for a boxing fight. You'll find Ume in the gym. 1. Check information about Monika on the Internet. 2. See her dancing in the bar. 3. Tell Know about it all. 4. If that doesn't work, use the patch to fix the problem on the home page. In the bar, you can only have sex with one pole dancing teacher and her friend if you had sex in a secret room in the school hallway. You can't have sex with other pole-dancing characters because it's not available yet. The dialogue in the bar is poorly executed, as if the characters don't know the MC.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
One is to see the principal of the school but she is NEVER around. How do we find her to complete that? -I don't remember in the game that you have to meet the school principal.But there was probably nothing like that in the game.Uma will ask you to find out about Monika's weaknesses. And you have to tell her about it. And then Uma will prepare with her for a boxing fight. You'll find Ume in the gym. 1. Check information about Monika on the Internet. 2. See her dancing in the bar. 3. Tell Know about it all. 4. If that doesn't work, use the patch to fix the problem on the home page. In the bar, you can only have sex with one pole dancing teacher and her friend if you had sex in a secret room in the school hallway. You can't have sex with other pole-dancing characters because it's not available yet. The dialogue in the bar is poorly executed, as if the characters don't know the MC.
Yes... I have the patch installed. Yes... I have now seen Monica dance FIVE times at least, maybe six... IDK for sure at this point but the Objectives screen still looks like this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 00.49.03.12 (3).png
(Me to the game...) Hello? McFly? I've seen the fucking show several times now! Where's my check mark?
Yeah... I'm pretty sick of it at this point. And yes, the dialogue in the bar is awful.

Also, I have seen the principal in the bar TWICE now but she is NEVER at school. This is the objective in questions...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 00.49.09.88 (2).png
I have completed all other objectives for v0.73
At my wits end with this. I have literally spent all night, every night in that bar for several in game weeks now to no avail. I had already tried the same with the school looking for the principal but she never shows. She showed up at the bar though!

The weirdest part about Uma's quest is that the step that is sticking here is a new step. I completed the entire quest in the previous version, all the way up through Uma winning the championship. So, IDK WTF is wrong... just that it's not allowing me to complete those two tasks.

I really appreciate that you took the time to reply... wait a minute... hold the phone... there is a new patch here that I hadn't seen... It's called UmaQuest-monicaShow-FIX-0.73.7z... Well shit and shoved in it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Okay, my friend, going back to your advice to try the patch... Will advise how it works out. Feeling both relieved and equally foolish about now...:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
,,One is to see the principal of the school but she is NEVER around. How do we find her to complete that?,, -I don't remember in the game that you have to meet the school principal.But there was probably nothing like that in the game.Uma will ask you to find out about Monika's weaknesses. And you have to tell her about it. And then Uma will prepare with her for a boxing fight. You'll find Ume in the gym. 1. Check information about Monika on the Internet. 2. See her dancing in the bar. 3. Tell Know about it all. 4. If that doesn't work, use the patch to fix the problem on the home page. In the bar, you can only have sex with one pole dancing teacher and her friend if you had sex in a secret room in the school hallway. You can't have sex with other pole-dancing characters because it's not available yet. The dialogue in the bar is poorly executed, as if the characters don't know the MC.
Okay... Got the check mark but now some of the dialogue is appearing in Spanish or Portuguese. Having a serious WTF moment about now... Tell me I'm not crazy... This is what appeared on my screen...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 01.18.27.17.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 01.18.34.82.png
All that MC dialogue is new with the FIX file. I even got an achievement unlocked for spying on the opponent...
But, then shit got weird... This is MC's next line if no $2000 proposition...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 01.19.27.91.png
These are the screens if MC does offer the $2000 proposition...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 01.21.27.78.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 01.21.33.69.png
I double checked my settings menu. It is still set to English. This weirdness affects the dialogue with other dancers as well. In fact, this is what Naomi had to say to the $2000 offer...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 01.30.47.88.png
Yes, I have the cheat mod installed but that shouldn't affect this. The base game and the cheat mod are both running in English and were working fine before I installed the "FIX." Any idea how to fix the fix? SMH...

Thanks again... Phat:oops::sneaky:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello everyone!

Small fix for those who have had the problem of not being able to advance in the "World Championship" quest when watching Monica's show.

You must unzip the file in the folder where the game executable is located. It is only for version 0.73 and in the next version it will be fixed without the need for this file.

This fix is probably only needed by those who start a new game with this version.

Thanks judgenot93 for the temporary fix!

I hope you enjoy the game!
Is there an English version of this fix? My settings menu is set to English language yet after I installed the "FIX" file, I saw this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 01.21.27.78.png
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 01.21.33.69.png
And it isn't just Monica and the MC... I checked Naomi after seeing Monica's show...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 01.30.47.88.png
The code in the file worked to allow me to complete Uma's quest but now I have random Spanish dialogue littered throughout my entire game! So, I ask... Please... Por favor... Is there an English version of the Uma quest fix for Monica's show?

I do not read or write code but I do know how to read dialogue in .rpy files. So, I opened the .rpy and not on is the dialogue in Spanish, the CODE is written in Spanish as well! Please fix the fix file.

Thank you in advance, Phat

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is there an English version of this fix? My settings menu is set to English language yet after I installed the "FIX" file, I saw this...
View attachment 1915607
View attachment 1915609
And it isn't just Monica and the MC... I checked Naomi after seeing Monica's show...
View attachment 1915611
The code in the file worked to allow me to complete Uma's quest but now I have random Spanish dialogue littered throughout my entire game! So, I ask... Please... Por favor... Is there an English version of the Uma quest fix for Monica's show?

I do not read or write code but I do know how to read dialogue in .rpy files. So, I opened the .rpy and not on is the dialogue in Spanish, the CODE is written in Spanish as well! Please fix the fix file.

Thank you in advance, Phat
Okay, I already remembered this was an alien job. You need to talk to the school principal at 1pm or later after school in her office, but I might be wrong, sorry, I didn't know this patch was breaking the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay, I already remembered this was an alien job. You need to talk to the school principal at 1pm or later after school in her office, but I might be wrong, sorry, I didn't know this patch was breaking the game.
The patch fixed the function of the quest. It just changed quite a few lines from English to Spanish in the process.

And... the principal... IDK where the office is. There's a teacher's lounge but not specific office. 1PM is when school starts. It ends at 5 or 6PM. So, do I find the office at 1PM or after class. Not sure I follow you there...

Going to leave this for now... Been up all night with this mess... need to let it breathe before I go back at it again. Will likely run that damned bug fix through google translate one line at a time until I get it into functional English. Pretty sure I just want to lob the principal's fat head off with a sword at this point! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Thanks again for the input, friend:cool:(y)

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The patch fixed the function of the quest. It just changed quite a few lines from English to Spanish in the process.

And... the principal... IDK where the office is. There's a teacher's lounge but not specific office. 1PM is when school starts. It ends at 5 or 6PM. So, do I find the office at 1PM or after class. Not sure I follow you there...

Going to leave this for now... Been up all night with this mess... need to let it breathe before I go back at it again. Will likely run that damned bug fix through google translate one line at a time until I get it into functional English. Pretty sure I just want to lob the principal's fat head off with a sword at this point! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Thanks again for the input, friend:cool:(y)
You're right, it's the director's room. This sentence is about contact with aliens. It starts at night when that weird penis comes to you as mc takes a picture. I think you have to be called by your teacher to the staff room, I think later. When you are called, your teacher will have to go somewhere. And then you'll want to check something on her computer and you'll be caught red-handed by the principal of the school. And she'll tell you we're going to her office. Probably somehow, but maybe I don't remember.

the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
yes, the principal is in her office, which is the 4th or 'middle' room at the school
despite seeing the fat lady before, she won't have an icon so it looks like the room is empty, but the quest will trigger once you go in there

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
yes, the principal is in her office, which is the 4th or 'middle' room at the school
despite seeing the fat lady before, she won't have an icon so it looks like the room is empty, but the quest will trigger once you go in there
Thank you ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think you have to be called by your teacher to the staff room, I think later. When you are called, your teacher will have to go somewhere. And then you'll want to check something on her computer and you'll be caught red-handed by the principal of the school. And she'll tell you we're going to her office. Probably somehow, but mayb
PapaPhat after you got the night visit of this Penispussy or pussypenis :ROFLMAO: go to shool at 13 and go to teachers room you will talk to Anna (English Teacher) she will ask Noemi, and PE teacher for help they ask you to send them the pics (automatic) after that you can take a nap at 23 nighttime at the pool, there you got a visit of the alien girl go and talk again with Teacher at 13 if i remeber right then the events from above start, also I don´t rember if you have to go to the mall to get an aliens book or Lilly gives it to you have fun

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
PapaPhat after you got the night visit of this Penispussy or pussypenis :ROFLMAO: go to shool at 13 and go to teachers room you will talk to Anna (English Teacher) she will ask Noemi, and PE teacher for help they ask you to send them the pics (automatic) after that you can take a nap at 23 nighttime at the pool, there you got a visit of the alien girl go and talk again with Teacher at 13 if i remeber right then the events from above start, also I don´t rember if you have to go to the mall to get an aliens book or Lilly gives it to you have fun
I'm all caught up. Thanks. :devilish: (y)

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
When will there be another werewolf themed update? That was what brought me to this game since there is not enough werewolf content that is not gay furry, wolf type monstergirl, rpg bad ends, or an html game.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Ok so, of course, I really like this game it has a pretty funny and interesting story and sexy girls some not so much but hey this isn't barbie land so I am ok with that, and Vampires that something I really like and the grind not so much but thank god there is a cheat mod for that otherwise mainly the energy would have been a big problem for me but all in all I like it a lot and can't wait for more the biggest thing I would have to say is needed are more save slots out of the 9 pages I have to use 6 slots in each they almost all are taken by the sex scenes and I had a lot of screen shots I like and slowly had to delete to make space for the sex ones so plz if you read this dev give us way more save slots or even a gallery for all the sexy scenes we have unlock that would save me from deleting things I want to have like funny or sexy shots that have no sex in them or scary as well or weird ones any way I think you get the picture. Well with that said I can't wait to see more Great work k78Games.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok so, of course, I really like this game it has a pretty funny and interesting story and sexy girls some not so much but hey this isn't barbie land so I am ok with that, and Vampires that something I really like and the grind not so much but thank god there is a cheat mod for that otherwise mainly the energy would have been a big problem for me but all in all I like it a lot and can't wait for more the biggest thing I would have to say is needed are more save slots out of the 9 pages I have to use 6 slots in each they almost all are taken by the sex scenes and I had a lot of screen shots I like and slowly had to delete to make space for the sex ones so plz if you read this dev give us way more save slots or even a gallery for all the sexy scenes we have unlock that would save me from deleting things I want to have like funny or sexy shots that have no sex in them or scary as well or weird ones any way I think you get the picture. Well with that said I can't wait to see more Great work k78Games.
There are more save slots. Simply click to the right of the 9 on the save page and it goes to 10 on up. There is a left button to go down to lower numbered pages just left of the "A" for autosaves as well. Why the left and right buttons are invisible IDK but they are there and active. I'm currently saving on page 25. Hope that helps.:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Behappy69

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
There are more save slots. Simply click to the right of the 9 on the save page and it goes to 10 on up. There is a left button to go down to lower numbered pages just left of the "A" for autosaves as well. Why the left and right buttons are invisible IDK but they are there and active. I'm currently saving on page 25. Hope that helps.:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Thanks for telling me I had no idea.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes