PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
why dont you make one if you need it so much?
Been carrying on having H-scenes with mom, sis, aunties and cousins and I don't remember putting any patch in my game.

I like your idea for times when a patch is needed and one is not available. I don't know code at all. However, I have opened a few of the patch.rpy files and was surprised to see how simple they are, basically a list of names/characters with an equal sign and the word true next to them. It would be easy enough to copy that format and substitute the names from another game and save as new patch.rpy. I really like that idea! Thanks :)

Also... I've said this before on a number of occasions... The tags aren't reliable. They are often misleading, incomplete or incorrect. They are a loose guideline at best.

I try many games here from F95 Zone. I love this site and enjoy many free games! The best way to know if you will like a game or not is to try it. I have found quite a few errors in the tag system. I have also found some games that I enjoyed which I thought I would not like before testing them. I have also found quite a few titles that I thought I would like but didn't. When I like a game and it's available for sale, I buy it. When I don't like a game I delete it and move on... nothing ventured, nothing gained. You'll never hear me complain about a free game that I tried and didn't like. I was taught proper manners, common sense and common decency. Free games are gifts. Complaining about a gift is just rude. At least that is how I learned proper manners.

Adventure ever on friends, Phat:cool:(y)

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Been carrying on having H-scenes with mom, sis, aunties and cousins and I don't remember putting any patch in my game.

I like your idea for times when a patch is needed and one is not available. I don't know code at all. However, I have opened a few of the patch.rpy files and was surprised to see how simple they are, basically a list of names/characters with an equal sign and the word true next to them. It would be easy enough to copy that format and substitute the names from another game and save as new patch.rpy. I really like that idea! Thanks :)

Also... I've said this before on a number of occasions... The tags aren't reliable. They are often misleading, incomplete or incorrect. They are a loose guideline at best.

I try many games here from F95 Zone. I love this site and enjoy many free games! The best way to know if you will like a game or not is to try it. I have found quite a few errors in the tag system. I have also found some games that I enjoyed which I thought I would not like before testing them. I have also found quite a few titles that I thought I would like but didn't. When I like a game and it's available for sale, I buy it. When I don't like a game I delete it and move on... nothing ventured, nothing gained. You'll never hear me complain about a free game that I tried and didn't like. I was taught proper manners, common sense and common decency. Free games are gifts. Complaining about a gift is just rude. At least that is how I learned proper manners.

Adventure ever on friends, Phat:cool:(y)
for free where most of the games I like I usually support on patreon...but you're right in parts, this game here I shouldn't even complain because this one I stopped collaborating

Reactions: PapaPhat

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
removed my post from the topic just because I replied to someone who replied with debauchery

it's getting boring here

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
for free where most of the games I like I usually support on patreon...but you're right in parts, this game here I shouldn't even complain because this one I stopped collaborating
Didn't mean to call you out, my friend. I was speaking generally from my own experience. I tried the cheat mod which is for money and skills. Ended up not even needing either cheat. I also used the bug fix mod to finish the boxing championship quest and now I need a Spanish to English translation for the bug fix as it altered many of the dialogue options into Spanish! So, I have had difficulties with this game too. I can relate. However, I have not had any issues with the incest content. It all plays just fine. I've had multiple scenes with the mom, sister, cousins and aunties with no need of a patch. Not sure where the issue is... Perhaps that cheat mod fixed it... that is all I have for mods in this title, that and one bug fix that did repair the quest but left me with several Spanish dialogue lines.
Overall, I have enjoyed this game but there have been some rough edges that I would love to see smoothed out!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: incest lover m/s

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Didn't mean to call you out, my friend. I was speaking generally from my own experience. I tried the cheat mod which is for money and skills. Ended up not even needing either cheat. I also used the bug fix mod to finish the boxing championship quest and now I need a Spanish to English translation for the bug fix as it altered many of the dialogue options into Spanish! So, I have had difficulties with this game too. I can relate. However, I have not had any issues with the incest content. It all plays just fine. I've had multiple scenes with the mom, sister, cousins and aunties with no need of a patch. Not sure where the issue is... Perhaps that cheat mod fixed it... that is all I have for mods in this title, that and one bug fix that did repair the quest but left me with several Spanish dialogue lines.
Overall, I have enjoyed this game but there have been some rough edges that I would love to see smoothed out!
I'm sorry, I went a little overboard because of someone else's mocking response...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm sorry, I went a little overboard because of someone else's mocking response...
No worries. I share your frustration with the more rude folks among us. Best I can recommend is to try the cheat mod because that is the only mod I have in my game and I get the incest content just fine. It's supposed to be a cheat for money and skills but I haven't needed either feature. However, I am also not needing an incest patch. Just thinking out loud in case that will help you.
I'm still waiting on an English version of the bug fix for the boxing championship quest. I may just walk the Spanish text through an online translator and paste my results into the file to see if that works.
Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
IDK about a new version of Area69. However, our friend Xapican translated the bug fix file from Spanish to English, I polished it up a bit and inserted it back into the original folder structure of the file. So, the result is that the bug fix is in English now and it works!!! I submitted it to Maleficent in a PM to be included on the OP DL page but it's available right now so Huzzah for the bug fix, Huzzah for Xapican's fine translation! So, without further ado... here is the English translation for the UmaQuest/Monica'sBarDance bug fix! Huzzah!!!

BTW... I used all of the original file structure, just renamed to include ".English" at the end to allow it to be identified as the English version... I do speak a little Spanish... well, more like Spanglish... But, I prefer my games in English. So, Thank you Xapican!

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
gymFitnessEmmaTrain004-c1b-0.gif

Opera Instantané_2022-08-04_191608_www.patreon.com.png

When new version is out?

Hello everyone, I bring you the news of the next update!
I decided to add absolutely all the "repeatable cutscenes" and stories to be able to finish the gym missions.
The idea is to have the update ready by mid-August, I could have it ready sooner but with less content... It is for this reason that I prefer to wait a little longer but finish the following missions completely.
- World Championship (Uma, Monica, Claudia, Anastasia & Bodyguard)
- xVideoz (Angela, Martina, Nicole)
- MC Personal Trainer (Julia, Lucy, Lily, Jessica, Eva, Emma)

Contents:
- New boxing gym
- Reworking of all scenes with Uma in the gym
Stories:
- World Championship #3: Preparations for the fight with Claudia
- World Championship #4: Fight with Claudia
- World Championship #5: Recovery and preparations for the fight with Anastasia
- World Championship #6: Fight with Anastasia
- World Championship #7: Recovery and preparations for the fight with Anastasia #2
- World Championship #8: End of the story and unlock all sex scenes with Uma and the other boxers.
- xVideoz #3: Preparations for the recording of the 2nd video.
- xVideoz #4: Recording of the 2nd video.
- xVideoz #5: Preparations for the recording of the 3rd video.
- xVideoz #6: Recording of the 3rd video.
- xVideoz #7: End of the story and unlock all sex scenes with Angela, Martina and Nicole.
- MC Personal Trainer #1: Train
- MC Personal Trainer #2: Julia in the massage room
- MC Personal Trainer #3: Lucy in the massage room
- MC Personal Trainer #4: Lily in the sauna
- MC Personal Trainer #5: Jessica in the massage room
- MC Personal Trainer #6: Eva in the sauna
- MC Personal Trainer #7: Emma in the massage room

Repeatables:
- Uma training
- Monica training
- Claudia training
- Anastasia training
- Uma in the shower
- Monica in the gym
- Claudia in the gym
- Anastasia + bodyguard in the gym
- Angela and Martina in the shower
- Angela and Martina in the gym
- Angela, Martina and Nicole in the gym

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Hello everyone, I bring you the news of the next update!
I decided to add absolutely all the "repeatable cutscenes" and stories to be able to finish the gym missions.
The idea is to have the update ready by mid-August, I could have it ready sooner but with less content... It is for this reason that I prefer to wait a little longer but finish the following missions completely.
- World Championship (Uma, Monica, Claudia, Anastasia & Bodyguard)
- xVideoz (Angela, Martina, Nicole)
- MC Personal Trainer (Julia, Lucy, Lily, Jessica, Eva, Emma)

Contents:
- New boxing gym
- Reworking of all scenes with Uma in the gym
Stories:
- World Championship #3: Preparations for the fight with Claudia
- World Championship #4: Fight with Claudia
- World Championship #5: Recovery and preparations for the fight with Anastasia
- World Championship #6: Fight with Anastasia
- World Championship #7: Recovery and preparations for the fight with Anastasia #2
- World Championship #8: End of the story and unlock all sex scenes with Uma and the other boxers.
- xVideoz #3: Preparations for the recording of the 2nd video.
- xVideoz #4: Recording of the 2nd video.
- xVideoz #5: Preparations for the recording of the 3rd video.
- xVideoz #6: Recording of the 3rd video.
- xVideoz #7: End of the story and unlock all sex scenes with Angela, Martina and Nicole.
- MC Personal Trainer #1: Train
- MC Personal Trainer #2: Julia in the massage room
- MC Personal Trainer #3: Lucy in the massage room
- MC Personal Trainer #4: Lily in the sauna
- MC Personal Trainer #5: Jessica in the massage room
- MC Personal Trainer #6: Eva in the sauna
- MC Personal Trainer #7: Emma in the massage room

Repeatables:
- Uma training
- Monica training
- Claudia training
- Anastasia training
- Uma in the shower
- Monica in the gym
- Claudia in the gym
- Anastasia + bodyguard in the gym
- Angela and Martina in the shower
- Angela and Martina in the gym
- Angela, Martina and Nicole in the gym
AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!
:devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SPARDA2408
Mar 3, 2022
Not played this gem of a game in a while. Never usually like the fantasy stuff but the devs makes this work really well. Best of luck to him.

edit

Started from scratch but cannot get the Monica dance to trigger. Been to the bar loads of times when the Doorman says she is on, but no dance can be seen. Anything else I need to do to trigger this?

Last edited:
  • Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not played this gem of a game in a while. Never usually like the fantasy stuff but the devs makes this work really well. Best of luck to him.

edit

Started from scratch but cannot get the Monica dance to trigger. Been to the bar loads of times when the Doorman says she is on, but no dance can be seen. Anything else I need to do to trigger this?
You kids really don't read the forum, do you? Most questions I read have already been answered. This is number three for answering this one...

Here's a link in red below. It will take you to where I posted the English translation of the bug fix for this problem...

Use this version for English fix, Spanish is on the OP DL page...

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes