• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So far, your are the first. Dev posted pics of it, so it worked on fresh playthrough.
just my game
The bar "stories" are very nice and appreciated.

In future updates, I would like to see many more scenes and their evolutions over time.
That was one full update jam packed with babes.
The thing is, MC needs actual points with the hotties to get certain spicy dialogue options
somehting like upwards of 40 rel and more.
MC also needs to have other interactions in their story lines to go further.
You can force bumping up the stats, but with some hotties, those get you only some scenes.
Most of the babes need players to have finished their story arcs to trigger.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Guys help me go further in the quest arc Blood Moon further that advance I need how to help Lucy but I do not know how because it is not written as what to do?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Just tried it expecting a "meh" and turned out to be surprisingly fkin good. :love:

Very good job.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs to be home for some full moons, hear the 0000 hours howl and go to her room.
Unlock her room with the lockpick.
Sleep a couple a nights.
Go talk to her during the day and in school. Go stand up to the asshole wolfs for her!
Guys help me go further in the quest arc Blood Moon further that advance I need how to help Lucy but I do not know how because it is not written as what to do?

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Cherfo exactly, check your Relationship status with Amelia and Isabella I've gone by 2 and no problem,
Send Amelia sex messeges from your phone it increases rel 2,5% each did you have the Boobjob with her in the Park after 0.00 when she is not working ?
Isabella gets handsy with Amelia while you are with Elena like in option 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found the "error" I made.
At the start of this mission u can decide who drinks the Powerjuice.
If only Isabella drinks it. Game over.
Amelia must drink it either shared or alone.
Only then Rocky can get a vamipre.

Nevertheless big thanks for ur help.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Day 143 ??? You only need a couple a weeks to get 10 coding and
you are assured 2000K for each coding job.
That is how your computer desktop looks like once you terminate/
off/ finish/ end game all the coding sessions. You learn coding up until 5 coder skill.
From then upwards, you buy courses to get +1 every buyout and then,
once you reached 10 coding, you are done.
Happy freelance earning 2000k+ per job!

Look at the mission tracker and see you are done with the coding missions.
Thank you, my friend, for saving me the effort. I didn't sleep well and would not have been nearly as polite in my reply. I saw day 143... did a double take on the original request... said what the actual fuck??? ...Cringed heavily and then I saw your much more peaceful reply. Thank you... think I need to go back to sleep now...

Adventure ever on, Phat:sleep:

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Enter during the day (afternoon was my case) in Lucys room she is on the Bed and then it starts nevermind if you have sex a few times with her after she asks you if she should continue making those faces you can say no if u don't like
Thanks that's work

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
We got a workaround some pages back.

You can get Ahegao on Lucy or not. The white choices are WHITE KNIGHT CHOICES,
i.e. MC will SAVE THE HOTTIE FROM THE RAPE/MURDER/BEAT DOWN.
Any other choices MC is just leting it happen by walking away or enjoying the rape.
Be humain at least in the biginning, will ya!
Also, in the den of the vampires, try your best to resist, those are the red choices,
Once you are invested in the story of your bartender hottie, go all out.
She is so sweet and calls MC ”her Bodyguard”.
I don't get it. I'm talking about xvideoz task Angela at the gym. they keep looping. I think it's bug.

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes