wiegelspee

Sep 5, 2016
Getting an error on the Let's Play quest. When I get to the pool scene with Andrea and Lucy the game crashes and I get:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lucyAndreaPool'.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bloody Moon quest stuck at "Go to Lucy's room on a full moon" anyone know how to fix it?
wait till you hear the wolf howl, then go to her room and fuck her brains out ! you can choose if you want to be converted or if you want to stay human, when you are Vampire then she bites but nothing happens and you out yourself after

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
When does the bloody moon quest end?
For me it ends when you get the option to trick lucy into biting you.
Is that the last event?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
When does the bloody moon quest end?
For me it ends when you get the option to trick lucy into biting you.
Is that the last event?
The Storyline ends with that yes, a to be continued screen shows up and it switches to sandbox so you get the achievements

Reactions: ARB582

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is it possible to save her when our Mc is human?
To be Honest I don't know yet since it isn't implemented, but i think that the Dev. will write a path for it, remeber you have also what with the Vampires pending, so future Updates will show this.

Reactions: Sadowdark

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
The Storyline ends with that yes, a to be continued screen shows up and it switches to sandbox so you get the achievements
So i am going to assume there is going to be multiple branches for her.
Are there other characters who have similar branches?

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
When does Monica show back up at the Nightclub? All I'm finding on search is mention of the bug that should be fixed in the current version. (I have v0.75)

When I went to watch her the first time, the Sharp Fangs quest took over and it didn't let me see her. Now she isn't there anymore.

Edit: I went every night for a week and finally found her there on the next Sat @ 21:00.

Last edited:

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I read in a post that the mom was raped by a vampire...Is it true? If so where is the NTR tag?

Welp read more.........got the gist annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I am outta here!! Get the Tag mann it almost made me make a mistake.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes