Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
I read in a post that the mom was raped by a vampire...Is it true? If so where is the NTR tag?
For the anti-NTR purists it should definitely have the tag, imo. There are many dream/vision sequences that have NTR of your 'roommate'. The 'mom'/moms-friend gets attacked and bitten by a vamp, but i don't recall seeing any other scenes for her.

There are also others when your 'aunt'/mom's-friend's sister and her daughter get banged by ghosts.

The Doctor isn't an LI so far, so it could be argued that her scene isn't NTR. She does catch you watching and seems to enjoy it though, and who knows what will cum later.

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So i am going to assume there is going to be multiple branches for her.
Are there other characters who have similar branches?
The MC has 3 Main Branches, Human, Vampire, Werewolf.
You play to avoid Mom Julia being abused by Vampires, Lucy got turned into a Werewolf, you play to avoid that she joins another harem. Your Cousin, Aunt, Grandma got possesed by a Spirit you play to avoid that your Uncle gets the attention,
then you have The Teachers, the Werewolf bitches, the Aliens, 2 Shop owners which are a Demon and an Angel (super horny both of them) the Mother of your best friend, Aliens whose leader only can be saved by your Sperm, 2 Fitness babes, 4 female boxers, 2 Shop Clerks, 1 Horny Baywatch, etc etc. there is a lot of stuff to do,
Similar Branches are : Julia (mom) Eva (doc, not unfold yet) Andrea (gamer girl and Lucys friend)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I would say disappointing. I understood that Lucy's werewolf saga would end in this update (like the boxing championship in the previous update) but it didn't :cry:.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I would say disappointing. I understood that Lucy's werewolf saga would end in this update (like the boxing championship in the previous update) but it didn't :cry:.
Totally feel you but on the Bright side we can hope for more Evelyn and Sylvia content and getting rid of Luca and Alpha aphetamine Chihuahua !

• Haha
Reactions: Ash22

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
The MC has 3 Main Branches, Human, Vampire, Werewolf.
You play to avoid Mom Julia being abused by Vampires, Lucy got turned into a Werewolf, you play to avoid that she joins another harem. Your Cousin, Aunt, Grandma got possesed by a Spirit you play to avoid that your Uncle gets the attention,
then you have The Teachers, the Werewolf bitches, the Aliens, 2 Shop owners which are a Demon and an Angel (super horny both of them) the Mother of your best friend, Aliens whose leader only can be saved by your Sperm, 2 Fitness babes, 4 female boxers, 2 Shop Clerks, 1 Horny Baywatch, etc etc. there is a lot of stuff to do,
Similar Branches are : Julia (mom) Eva (doc, not unfold yet) Andrea (gamer girl and Lucys friend)
So the main decisions you make are mostly whether you share girls or not and whether the MC is Human, Vampire or Werewolf ?
And is Julia's path complete or is it WIP like Lucy's ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
you share girls or not
No, what makes you think this,? MC wants al girls and If you playright you get them, MC does not Share, and It makes him angry to think about.
He can choose to achieve his goal the "Species" , All Is WIP, Some Paths are more developed as others, there are 9 quest evolving, and there is a good Amount of Sex, and that is MC fucking everything even the Angel and The Demon.
So no the one who lures the girls away from their partners is the MC not the other way around.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I had noticed these "choices".

Question: will the sex scenes change depending on the choice? (At the moment, I haven't noticed any changes, other than the 'addition of some screenshots for the protagonist's state)

Or will the choices just be a side dish to the story? (And any different endings)

edit: @Agungteguh27,

Yes, it's another bug: the scene repeated/re-triggered when you return to the gym.
i Hope we will get a patch soon

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Paula from the shopping Mall is hot as fuck. I wish the MC fuck her in the next update.
She's already fucking your neighbor. MC's weird friend next door that sends all of the images to his phone... yeah... his dad is fucking Paula already. She's the general merchant, right? Dev's already taking a ton of shit over NTR in this title so why the fuck not, no? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I'm not a fan of ntr myself. If I'm with only one woman in a story and catch her cheating with the neighbor or any other guy... it's shotgun to the mother fucking face time! But, we fuck nearly everyone in this game... at least some of them are getting some elsewhere too, guaranteed. But, I can guarantee there will be a ruckus just for mentioning this one and all out rage if it actually makes it into the game. TBH, this title is already a perverted orgy-rama fuck fest anyway so why the hell not, I guess.

when or is there a full walkthrough? and why is there not a gallery... that would be a huge add
Looks like tonight is school the FNG's night here so... here we go...

This game does not have a gallery because the vast majority of the H-scenes are 100% re-playable in game, most of the rest are available as day dream sequences when MC jerks off in his room. From what I hear, the dev delayed the latest update trying to get a gallery installed but no dice. It kept breaking the game. This game is far too complex to add a simple gallery mod. There is no main story... there are multiple main stories. That is already a monumental task for this dev to track all of the story lines and multiple choice options. MC can be human, a vampire or a werewolf and have good, evil or neutral karma/personality. All of those are issues when attempting to assemble any gallery or walk through for this game.

Which is why there is no walk through for this game either. You cannot have one single walk through. You would have to create several different walk throughs for each type of play scenario, human, vampire, werewolf, good, evil, neutral karma and it just isn't going to happen. This is just the kind of kinky, mixed up game that you have to dig in and figure some shit out. There is help available here in forum if you get twisted around and need a hand.

Face palm me if you want. I honestly don't give a shit. I'm just giving you a straight, honest answer to your question. Hope that helps explain this for you.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
She's already fucking your neighbor. MC's weird friend next door that sends all of the images to his phone... yeah... his dad is fucking Paula already. She's the general merchant, right? Dev's already taking a ton of shit over NTR in this title so why the fuck not, no? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I'm not a fan of ntr myself. If I'm with only one woman in a story and catch her cheating with the neighbor or any other guy... it's shotgun to the mother fucking face time! But, we fuck nearly everyone in this game... at least some of them are getting some elsewhere too, guaranteed. But, I can guarantee there will be a ruckus just for mentioning this one and all out rage if it actually makes it into the game. TBH, this title is already a perverted orgy-rama fuck fest anyway so why the hell not, I guess.

Looks like tonight is school the FNG's night here so... here we go...

This game does not have a gallery because the vast majority of the H-scenes are 100% re-playable in game, most of the rest are available as day dream sequences when MC jerks off in his room. From what I hear, the dev delayed the latest update trying to get a gallery installed but no dice. It kept breaking the game. This game is far too complex to add a simple gallery mod. There is no main story... there are multiple main stories. That is already a monumental task for this dev to track all of the story lines and multiple choice options. MC can be human, a vampire or a werewolf and have good, evil or neutral karma/personality. All of those are issues when attempting to assemble any gallery or walk through for this game.

Which is why there is no walk through for this game either. You cannot have one single walk through. You would have to create several different walk throughs for each type of play scenario, human, vampire, werewolf, good, evil, neutral karma and it just isn't going to happen. This is just the kind of kinky, mixed up game that you have to dig in and figure some shit out. There is help available here in forum if you get twisted around and need a hand.

Face palm me if you want. I honestly don't give a shit. I'm just giving you a straight, honest answer to your question. Hope that helps explain this for you.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
there are some bugs, too

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes