mazul

Nov 28, 2018
So far, your are the first. Dev posted pics of it, so it worked on fresh playthrough.
I get an exception error still when attempting that pool event, moaning about it not finding a label called 'lucyAndreaPool'
All I can think of is that me having maxed my stats by grinding is causing the issue (even if I don't understand how or why) since others have mentioned that being an issue elsewhere.

Reactions: aleef35

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Can you actually 100% the achievements with 1 save or not possible?
100% achievements in 1 save is not possible. Here are full 0.75 saves in 5 paths, with full achievements in each path:
Allied with Elena: 1-1-LT1 (MC Vampire), 1-2-LT1 (MC Human), 1-3-LT1 (MC Werewolf)
Elena imprisoned: 1-4-LT1 (MC Human)
Elena killed: 1-5-LT1 (MC Werewolf)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone know what the "pill for breaking walls" do?
Both the Energy and the how ever you may call it, Boost your energy over 100%, the one to improve Sexual proveness gives you an amount of Horniness as well, comes in handy if u are in the Vampire Bunker and want to go on a spree after 19:00 hs, they can be taken cumulative, but be carefull if you overdose you'll be dead. (achievement) and they give you a percentage of addiction as well.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

elloka

Nov 7, 2017
100% achievements in 1 save is not possible. Here are full 0.75 saves in 5 paths, with full achievements in each path:
Allied with Elena: 1-1-LT1 (MC Vampire), 1-2-LT1 (MC Human), 1-3-LT1 (MC Werewolf)
Can you tell me please where do I have to extract them?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Is there some bug with the Videoz quest, it just keeps looping for me.
Everytime i go to the gym its starts with the first event and continues from there normally but next week it gets reset and starts over.
I have already finished it once

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there some bug with the Videoz quest, it just keeps looping for me.
Everytime i go to the gym its starts with the first event and continues from there normally but next week it gets reset and starts over.
I have already finished it once
It's a bug, happens to me as well,
for those who had finished the xvideo quest don't talk to Angela in the gym your quest will be resetet and then ends in an endless loop.
and there is no Bugfix till now, happens on all routes,

Reactions: ARB582

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What do you mean ? by cut you of ? what happend ?

When I click on something or select something, the game slows down terribly and there is or is some animation. It also gives me an error when trying to save or load the game

Last edited:

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
This game has potential to reach wider audience if only Dev could make an arrangement for the android port ( "the66" and "ghost" makes them).

Also if Dev cared to include an option for linear storyline, like a story mode so that those who wanna fap without countless clicks can enjoy more.

It's a good game nevertheless and maybe in future Dev might consider it. Thanks.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
When I click on something or select something, the game slows down terribly and there is or is some animation
I have this behavior when I have to many windows or tabs open in the browser (which i try to avoid because i have low ram only 4 giga)

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have this behavior when I have to many windows or tabs open in the browser (which i try to avoid because i have low ram only 4 giga)
Maybe that's why- But I have 16 GB of memory and that would make the game slow for me a bit strange ?

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

kazekage8

Sep 7, 2017
God bless you! I was just about to go and tediously make these save file for myself. But I am glad to see someone else made the effort.
Thanks!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
when you do stuff with Luch your Rel increases to 75% then at night she comes to your room and you can have sex with her don't remember if it is full moon or not, after follow the hints in the quest tracker

jmachado

Sep 4, 2018
quando você faz coisas com Luch seu Rel aumenta para 75% então à noite ela vem ao seu quarto e você pode fazer sexo com ela não lembra se é lua cheia ou não, depois siga as dicas no rastreador de missões
[/CITAR]
tks

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes