sassan35353

Jul 2, 2019
is there any walkthrough ? I can't enter the bar i have to investigate there. The game says that you should have costume or something like that. I have Men's suit, pls help!

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
when i make copies and rename start game with error game tell me that i have those names twice ! and when i delete copies game give me this !
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: A translation for "Sexo Sagrado" already exists at game/tl/english/kNPCs/npc_emma.rpy:367.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/english/kNPCs/npc_emma.rpyc", line 366, in script
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2397, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 388, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Sexo Sagrado" already exists at game/tl/english/kNPCs/npc_emma.rpy:367.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Area 69 0.42
Sun Apr 04 03:29:44 2021
I got the same error,but I rename the original and put the copies of the original in a different folder.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The patch does work but it does need better installation instructions :whistle:.

Here is what worked for me:

1. Use Unren to extract the rpa files in the game folder.
2. Delete the rpa files after extraction.
3. Copy over the patch contents into the game folder
4. Go into Area69-0.42-pc\game\images\npcs\icons and create a copy of julia, sara, emma and walter icon files.
5. Rename the copies to mother, granny sara, aunt emma and uncle walter. (you may be able to just rename the originals but I like to be cautious)
6. WINCEST!!!:love:

This will work for any renpy errors that show up that have to do with the icons! :cool:

P.S There may be more needing to be renamed since I just had to add walter...

P.S.S How many times does the mother get done by a vampire as from reading before it seemed like just once but now in the bar I have witnessed her getting molested again?!? Don't want to start the whole NTR discussion again but I do hope that you can at least put a stop to such things when you have enough power...:cry: Other than that I love all the different body types and realistic looking characters (y) ;)
I did everything you said and still getting an error.So after you do 4-5 where do you put the copy and original profiles?

Jan 9, 2020
how to download this game ???
Nopy - Error 403: Download session is invalid
Mixdrop - Invalid ticket ID. Please try again
Anonfile - 503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Where is Daniel's house? The hint say I should go to his house after school but no matter how many time I check there aren't any new area said it was his house at all, please help
Edit: Nevermind, found it. It was victoria's house, this game kinda confusing but I think I start to understand it a little bit now

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes