Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
im getting alot of errors with normal and compressed with out IC patch.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/npcs/icons/Mother.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/npcs/icons/Mother.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "kPlaces/!places.rpyc", line 170, in script call

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think and hope some heroes will make a guide or even a walkthrough mod for this game, even though I have done with all the available quest now but didn't know how to unblock every scenes with all the women at all. I have complete 73% and don't know which girl will give me the last 27% because there are so many

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
when no-one is at teacher room, go there and steal keys from table, than meet olivia at hall and suggest going to teacher room.
(both are at 14:00, if I remember correctly)
I already have the key, if i talk to olivia in the hall, she say we are have to go to the classroom. I have problems, maybe i miss something. could you send me a save at this point please ?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If there is somebody willing to do a guide on this, they would be drowned in kudos (at least by me). Without a real quest tracking, it is damn hard to get everything for casuals like yours truly. I like the game but the quest mechanics are really clunky IMO.
I agree, As much work as the DEV put in the game it should have a better quest tracker. Alas, I'm a noob at writing a guide.
Someone have mercy on us poor perverts :giggle:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Buggy mess for me.

Got a quest to buy surveillance camera's and get the knowledge to use them.

Got the camera's and bought the book but it keeps telling me he isn't in the mood to read it.

Tried the bug fix, tried restarting but he won't read that book.

Will always maintain that this sandbox shit and ren'py just do not mix, too annoying.
i had the same problem with him reading the book... however, it was based on event trigger or the time of day or even which day. but i eventually was able to read the book... all books. but yah this sandbox effect is quite a bit annoying at times

Reactions: Budman59

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
im getting alot of errors with normal and compressed with out IC patch.
Mate, I had the same problem. So I grabbed a random png file, named it 'Mother.png', and put it here: Area69-0.44-pc\game\images\npcs\icons (I had to make some folders to do so, as you can see). It's not elegant, but it plays now. Hope it does the same for you. Cheers!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Also that LI is already in a relationship with one of the female vampires.

From what i've seen, a few of the women are fucking other people so ntr just doesn't fit here.

This isn't the game for people that only ever want the MC to have all the women anyway, that isn't going to happen.
I see, the first time I saw this game, I saw the tag ntr and avoid it ... however, reading what they comment, this may be a case similar to superpowered, that is, the girls have sex with other characters (not only with the MC) but it is not ntr since they are not stolen from the MC, in fact I do not even know if they are some kind of relationship to begin with (family or romantic), this does not look like a cuckold, that is not to mention that a rape It does NOT count as ntr since the girl does not want it, so this time I must agree. THIS IS NOT NTR, but if you do not like to see others other than the MC having sex I guess this game is not for you.

For my part I will give it a chance, but if the MC turns out to be a pathetic vouyer and he is the one who has the least sex I will leave this.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I see, the first time I saw this game, I saw the tag ntr and avoid it ... however, reading what they comment, this may be a case similar to superpowered, that is, the girls have sex with other characters (not only with the MC) but it is not ntr since they are not stolen from the MC, in fact I do not even know if they are some kind of relationship to begin with (family or romantic), this does not look like a cuckold, that is not to mention that a rape It does NOT count as ntr since the girl does not want it, so this time I must agree. THIS IS NOT NTR, but if you do not like to see others other than the MC having sex I guess this game is not for you.

For my part I will give it a chance, but if the MC turns out to be a pathetic vouyer and he is the one who has the least sex I will leave this.
It's deff not NTR as far as the MC goes.

The milf the MC lives with is in a relationship of sorts with a female vampire so if anything she was the one ntr'd.

MC also bangs a couple of people that are in relationships. As of last update he started a casual thing with the milf and a couple of vamp girls but nothing committed.

I suppose you could say he's also having a fling with a ghost that keeps possessing girls to fuck him.

Reactions: loikl

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Yes it have NTR and unavoidable on top of that
Consider this how many virgins have you met in your life practically 0 am I correct better yet are you a virgin most likely no so how do you expect to come in to someones life trying to get them to have sexual relations with you that your they only God giving soul that can will and should have a monogamous relationship with that said person impossible right ok so look at it that way perhaps after youve gotten with that person theyll eventually come to the realization that your pecker-wood is all they need. But for the time being get it out of your head that your either Gods gift to women or the only Man alive I'm not quit sure that's what (MxR) meant when he started the slogan immersive as fuck. I personally hate ntr because every single game that has it creates this unrealistic fantastical way that your LI magically falls heads over heels for another male character in the game where you had to grind for 100 in game days just to smell her ass crack and the male npc just looked at her and she's slobbing on his cock these scenarios IMO are considered NTR but if your going around banging every LI and expect non of them not to do the same thats also unrealistic eventually someone gonna felt left out because your not going to be able to keep up juggling more then 3 women at a time neglection is the 90% factor to a cheating partner some complain and some just play get back without saying a word to you thats the reality of....

Reactions: Kukipett
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes