loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's deff not NTR as far as the MC goes.

The milf the MC lives with is in a relationship of sorts with a female vampire so if anything she was the one ntr'd.

MC also bangs a couple of people that are in relationships. As of last update he started a casual thing with the milf and a couple of vamp girls but nothing committed.

I suppose you could say he's also having a fling with a ghost that keeps possessing girls to fuck him.
As I said, as long as he is not a pathetic MC who only has sex in his dreams I will give him a chance, I do not like ntr but it is also silly to confuse one thing with another, so we will have to see this.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
But I see no update in quests story line
me neither

I'm just trying to find the scenes mentioned in the changelog from this update

and I'm just missing this scene, I think it must be at school, but I can’t find the "maintenance room" anywhere

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You have that too, that in the new version you have to start the investigation with ghosts all over again ?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I can't finish the scene with Emma in her bathroom, I start out with 0% arousal and get to 40% Just as I'm about to decorate the cake ;) it goes to 0%, and end up at the hospital :confused: I tried all the variations but had the same results.
Any Help?

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
me neither

and I'm just missing this scene, I think it must be at school, but I can’t find the "maintenance room" anywhere
Talk to Olivia in the school hallway at 14:00 after you collect the keys.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't know why dev did this, but creating a proper incest patch or translation is a nightmare for this game. He use bloody strings to combine dialogue fragments which are scattered around in several files and then use the same string to search for the exact image with the same name.

He is clearly talented in coding, but patching this game is awful and a waste of time.

Sorry for the rant.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
me neither

Get the key from principals office, it's on the desk.

Talk to Olivia when she's in the hallway of school once you have the key and you'll go to the maintenance room.

Reactions: sabinonet

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
2 keys you pick one up from the teachers lounge and one from the principals office you have to enter both places when its empty to collect the key I'm not sure if you have to get both keys but thats what I did and finally got new scene in the maintenance room

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I don't know why dev did this, but creating a proper incest patch or translation is a nightmare for this game. He use bloody strings to combine dialogue fragments which are scattered around in several files and then use the same string to search for the exact image with the same name.

He is clearly talented in coding, but patching this game is awful and a waste of time.

Sorry for the rant.
Its possible that the dev did this on purpose, not the first time a dev made it harder to create these types of patches.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Sorry for the rant.
MC's parents are mentioned several times so there is a chance they will turn up later on which is going to look ridiculous to those making the milf his mother.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Its possible that the dev did this on purpose, not the first time a dev made it harder to create these types of patches.
Not really on purpose. It is just easier for him/them to work that way.
MC's parents are mentioned several times so there is a chance they will turn up later on which is going to look ridiculous to those making the milf his mother.
We both know that the original game was intended to feature incest.

EDIT: As soon as I remove the line of MC's "parents" the game has the classic incest setting like all other games. This is not the problem. I have a new patch here, but it will break player's saves if they played with the old incest patch due to information being stored in the save/persistent file.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/npcs/icons/Mother.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/npcs/icons/Mother.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "kPlaces/!places.rpyc", line 170, in script call
File "kPlaces/home/playerBedroom.rpyc", line 21, in script call
File "kGame/game_menus.rpyc", line 132, in script
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
st, at)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/npcs/icons/Mother.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
fix this !!!

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes