RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Do the new scenes not show up in the objectives? Or am I just supposed to wonder around and find them. Just downloaded the new update and every objective says maybe continue on next update.

Jan 9, 2020
For incest patch: use unren.bat using option 1 to show all the files needed. Next go into game/tl/english and delete everything there then replace it with the patch . The folder should look like the one below. Last step is to go to game/images/npcs/icons and find a .png named "julia". Rename that to "Mother" and the error will stop. There you go it took me awhile to figure out!
View attachment 1124657
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: A translation for "Sexo Sagrado" already exists at game/tl/english/kNPCs/npc_emma.rpy:367.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/english/kNPCs/npc_emma.rpyc", line 366, in script
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\ast.py", line 2397, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\area69\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 388, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Sexo Sagrado" already exists at game/tl/english/kNPCs/npc_emma.rpy:367.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Area 69 0.44
Mon Apr 05 15:39:23 2021
try that 1000 times don`t work !!!!!!!

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Nevermind fuck this. I'll just wait til another update. Sandbox games just make my urge to kill rise.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It is a buggy clusterfuck for me. Quests not progressing despite doing exactly what it says in the description. And buch of new scenes in Spanish while the rest of the game is in english

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can you avoid old lady in this game? There seem to be quite a lot of them in the banner pic:sick:

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i find the pick look but i still can't get inside even after giving them the sleeping pills, it says when until they are not inside!
Despite the name, you don't actually pick locks with the lockpick. Go to the rooms when no one is there to break the lock. Each lock consumes a lockpick. Seems silly to me, as you can remove the locking mechanism with a screwdriver irl.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Despite the name, you don't actually pick locks with the lockpick. Go to the rooms when no one is there to break the lock. Each lock consumes a lockpick. Seems silly to me, as you can remove the locking mechanism with a screwdriver irl.
you can of course use save editor to make lockpicks last-just change lockpick use from 1 to say 99,same with tablets ect:);)

Reactions: Indra90
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes