Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
the new scenes in 0.44 how do i activate them? are you required to complet eall the quests first?
[New Scene] Coffee with Emma and Julia - Drinking coffee -11:00 probably every day of the week
[New Scene] Emma Home in her bathroom (Two endings) - bathroom - 17:00 Sunday for weeks, probably too
[New Scene] Olivia in the school hall (various paths) 14:00- From Monday to Friday you must have two keys, one is in the headmistress's room, the other in the teacher's room. You have to talk to Olivia in the school corridor when you have the keys
[New Scene] Emma Home Sunday- 16:00 Sara

Last edited:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
You quoted me.........

Like I said, no point arguing over it, it isn't NTR. It's not a matter of changing a mind, nobody every does on this subject. That leaves you 2 choices, play it or don't nothing else matters.
Let me break this down for you so that maybe you'll understand it. Or at least others will understand clearly what you're doing.

You made an arguably invalid assertion about the game. I linked you to a thread specifically made to discuss your claim. You responded saying you weren't going to argue and showed that you hadn't actually read the thread I pointed you to before responding, and yet quoted from the beginning of the discussion and tried to reassert your argument again. So then my actual response was to point out that IF you hadn't actually read the discussion and weren't interested in actually discussing it, THEN why would I care what you had to say. Note the logical premise stated in the first part of the sentence that you deleted which actually led to the conclusion at the end of the sentence that you quote mined in order to act like I was just responding to you only saying why should I care what you have to say, rather than actually quoting the full sentence to show that I had obviously said that if you're not going to have a valid discussion and aren't going to actually read the thread which goes into great detail as to why you're wrong and contains my full argument already THEN why should I care what you have to say because you're commenting in ignorance and showing a lack of interest in a good faith and informed discussion on the subject.

Then for the icing on the cake of your dishonest cherry picked argument, you hypocritically project your own failing onto me and act (falsely) like I'm doing the very thing you are ACTUALLY DOING.

(And apparently couldn't understand the request to keep your responses to the other thread either. Slow all around apparently.)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I've done the threesome on the school room with the two teachers and the girl, but how to get Naomi and the other teachers scene in the office? When I see them in there they just say go to class.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes