AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Been playing this since 06/04/21 today i change from Thinking Face to Thumbs Up, Am about 75% through the game as is and I Bloody love it, A couple of criticism's I have is the Spanglish, hopefully Dev will get a decent translator sometime and some of the animations, again hopefully over time they will improve ;).

Another from my perspective (playing on an old laptop Intel Core i3 M370 w/ 4GiB) It's a bit of a memory hog compared with many other Ren'Py games.
Tip's hat to k78Games

Reactions: potatoman398

Sz3x

Aug 8, 2017
How to past the "go back to amelia" quest?

I already hipnotized milf but when i talk to her (amelia) nothing happens.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How to past the "go back to amelia" quest?

I already hipnotized milf but when i talk to her (amelia) nothing happens.
You need to talk to Julia while she is under hypnosis so that she will tell you what is happening in the bar from her perspective, when you see what is happening in the bar through her eyes, talk to Ameila later

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Hi Guys,
I have some open tasks for which I only have the comment "Maybe I can continue on the next update".

I can't find any more tasks, even though I should only have found 76% of the game content.
No matter where I am and at what time, I cannot find any more.
Is there an overview of where and how you can find the tasks?

Thank you for your help.
Sab

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have some open tasks for which I only have the comment "Maybe I can continue on the next update".

I can't find any more tasks, even though I should only have found 76% of the game content.
No matter where I am and at what time, I cannot find any more.
Is there an overview of where and how you can find the tasks?

Thank you for your help.
Sab
I'm at that point too
It's most likely that you have a few yet to find, I suggest Saving game and travel to a Location and stay there (Skip time until a charecter appears) Rinse and repeat at different locations. I Suspect some activities may be triggered by time.

I've not tried it yet but will try later.

Reactions: Sabaroo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anna and Olivia in the Teacher's Office (Two endings)-
How to get this scene ? :unsure:

This scene is connected to this scene, you must have all the keys to start this scene
[New Scene] Anna and Olivia in the Teacher's Office (Two endings)

[New Scene] Olivia in the school hall (various paths) 14:00- From Monday to Friday you must have two keys, one is in the headmistress's room, the other in the teacher's room. You have to talk to Olivia in the school corridor when you have the keys

Last edited:

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
I only found the keys for the maintenance room. Gotta look for the other one, thanks broda ! (y) :cool: :giggle:
Update: found that fuckin key in the teachers office, thanks! :giggle:

Last edited:

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
@AmBush-UK

Thanks for the tip.
I almost feared something like that, but I wanted to ask first. Then I'll probably give it a try.
Maybe I'll come back to a few more attempts later.

Sz3x

Aug 8, 2017
You need to talk to Julia while she is under hypnosis so that she will tell you what is happening in the bar from her perspective, when you see what is happening in the bar through her eyes, talk to Ameila later
I already hipnotised and talked to her, see everything from her perspective and the quest log say "go back to amelia" but when i talk to her at the bar she talks like i haven't done what she asked

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I already hipnotised and talked to her, see everything from her perspective and the quest log say "go back to amelia" but when i talk to her at the bar she talks like i haven't done what she asked
Try to go to the abandoned factory where Amelia lives and you trained with her

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
the task "Explore the bar" to penetrate you need a suit, where to get it, who knows? I bought a suit in a store, nothing comes of it.
You have to buy a hood in the store, look carefully in the grille because it can be overlooked

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Did you make it. I was looking for one. Thanks
Sorry didn't see the notification for this game.

I tried it, but failed misery because I'm not a coder. :LOL:

Another reason is that Dev use a different way to "define" characters and not like other devs do it.

Simply replacing Julia for Mom will break the dialogues and also not sure if it works with English translation files.

Best would be to wait for Dev to finish the game and then doing a proper incest re-writing.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Sz3x

Aug 8, 2017
Sorry didn't see the notification for this game.

I tried it, but failed misery because I'm not a coder. :LOL:

Another reason is that Dev use a different way to "define" characters and not like other devs do it.

Simply replacing Julia for Mom will break the dialogues and also not sure if it works with English translation files.

Best would be to wait for Dev to finish the game and then doing a proper incest re-writing.
Hey there, after playing the game with the 0.42icpatch and getting the errors with image names, what i did was simply making 2 pngs of each i.e: mother.png and julia.png, emma.png and aunt emma.png. That stopped the errors for me, granted its not a final solution but at least i got the errors to stop but yeah, the dialogue structure is weird.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes