JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I've done the threesome on the school room with the two teachers and the girl, but how to get Naomi and the other teachers scene in the office? When I see them in there they just say go to class.
"[New Scene] Anna and Olivia in the Teacher's Office (Two endings)"
Only Anna has the scene in the office.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
How comes i never have access to the third choices everytime i see one ? (for ewemple with isabella when she offers a deal)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Area69 [v0.44] [Compressed MAC Version]

Original Size Win/Linux: 940 MB

Compressed Win Here By eyy_b0ss
Compressed Size Mac: 425 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Here you go Calyps0 ;)

jesos99

Nov 11, 2017
Im on a quest where it says to investigate the bar but when i try to get access it says to find some kind of uniform and cant seem to find anything someone help ? Sorry if someone asked already

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Im on a quest where it says to investigate the bar but when i try to get access it says to find some kind of uniform and cant seem to find anything someone help ? Sorry if someone asked already
Read the descriptions carefully this topic keeps repeating I have to buy a black hood in the store be careful, it's hard to miss it

Reactions: jesos99

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Buggy mess for me.

Got a quest to buy surveillance camera's and get the knowledge to use them.

Got the camera's and bought the book but it keeps telling me he isn't in the mood to read it.

Tried the bug fix, tried restarting but he won't read that book.

Will always maintain that this sandbox shit and ren'py just do not mix, too annoying.
Can we get a Patch update Plez

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Lol... that would be included too.

However, a reversed incest patch would be better. Means, Dev writes the dialogues as intended and the missing patch reversed "Mom", "Aunt" etc. to "landlady", "ladyfriend" etc.
Did you make it. I was looking for one. Thanks

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes