43pass

Nov 18, 2017
are u able to get that 3 answer thats greyed out when talking to isabelle in the vip section, when she asks u to be partners

mposaka98

Oct 5, 2020
Hi, I have problems resolving the mission "mickey loves you". By mistake, I skipped the explanation from Uma and don´t know what to do, some help please?

Odeee

Sep 16, 2019
I'm having issues with the new update, it just blacks out and shuts down the game on me.. Could some one help me with it. What should I do?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
It's deff not NTR as far as the MC goes.

The milf the MC lives with is in a relationship of sorts with a female vampire so if anything she was the one ntr'd.

MC also bangs a couple of people that are in relationships. As of last update he started a casual thing with the milf and a couple of vamp girls but nothing committed.

I suppose you could say he's also having a fling with a ghost that keeps possessing girls to fuck him.
It isn't NTR
We had a whole thread arguing about the NTR in this game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We had a whole thread arguing about the NTR in this game.
Not an argument i'm interested in having.

Seems a bit pointless debating NTR over a character that is already in a relationship to begin with. The only characters that can claim to have been NTR'd are Emma and Isabella. Emma's husband banging her mother and Isabella being in a relationship with the milf people are arguing about who already warned that guy not to touch the woman.

I fail to see how arguing over something that is going to happen regardless and in a game where multiple people are fucking each other is going to go anywhere.

There is also no point debating with you in that thread as the first post had you cherry picking an argument and quoting something out of context.

The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man ... , thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy.

That was the part you quoted...

However....

Typically, a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a BST affair.
That was the part you missed just before the part you quoted thus negating the whole argument and I believe job done...

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Not an argument i'm interested in having.
You say you don't want to have the argument, and you seem to not have bothered to actually read the thread... so why should I care what your opinion is? Read the whole thread and make a fully informed argument, or don't. But don't half ass it just to push your apparently uninformed opinion. And if you do reply, do it in that thread, not this one. The NTR discussion will get deleted here. Thanks.

(Or just don't bother. I made my whole argument there in detail. You can read it there. If you still don't agree there's nothing more to say that would change your mind.)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so why should I care what your opinion is?
You quoted me.........

Like I said, no point arguing over it, it isn't NTR. It's not a matter of changing a mind, nobody every does on this subject. That leaves you 2 choices, play it or don't nothing else matters.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
*Randomly pops a boner and half of his penis becomes visible* "Wait, is natural!" *continues casually lying down*

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes