May 3, 2022
Agreed, this is definitely the result of not opening the game to the public for too long. That said, once enough players try and complain about this these should be easy qol fixes. If they want this game to be taken seriously they will need to add manual save, gallery mode, and ways to skip these scenes at least after you've seen them once or twice. They need to keep hearing feedback on what other parts of the game need work.

Last edited:
Reactions: HGW and Nick_Rock90

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
I will change the gladiator and see if the problem is Armida
GL my man, pls tell me if it happens or not with the other gladiators, you definetly have the patience that I run off since the fourth run trying to complete the game with male warden and armida

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Agreed, this is definitely the result of not opening the game to the public for too long. That said, once enough players try and complain about this these should be easy qol fixes. If they want this game to be taken seriously they will need to add manual save, gallery mode, and ways to skip these scenes at least after you've seen them once or twice. They need to keep hearing feedback on what other parts of the game need work.
A dev actually came here & his reply for that idea was because the team wanted “realism”, the excuse for the game in its current state.

Let’s see how far their “realism” takes against critics on here & Steam if they gonna do a release there as well. Steam comment section gonna butcher this thing.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
I agree, the game right now does not have a compelling reason to force us to only work with one gladiator. Picking one at the start to be your first and main one makes sense, but they should have allowed to acquire the other two after a week or two. As fantastic as the artwork is having the exact same scenes play out with different gladiators and different flavor text is not a compelling reason to replay the game.

This really feels like the result of holding the game back from the public for too long. They have a great core of a game, but they really need to incorporate more player feedback to flesh out the parts of the gameplay that are lacking. They could have started on that process years ago if they had brought it to early access but the choice to keep it under wraps so long really ends up setting them further back, something the steam users that have been grumbling about setbacks will not be kind about.
Honestly they should just have done one girl and you the main character if they didn't want to spend on so much on art.
But they still did since they repeated the scenes with all three so I don't see the point.
They need to get a content manager for their team it's clear they don't have one with how inconsistent they have been throughout the years.
Which is a shame with how much potential their games have had but they just end up visionless and incomplete.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
what is a save orbs ?
Okay so when you upload your save file like say for example file3.rpgsave on the save editor you can again upload another file called Item.Jason which is on the date that will bring up all the items in game there you will find the save orb give yourself 99 check in your items its at the bottom you will see an option to save and arena (this one will skip to when you will battle the next gladiator in the arena) system.jason is where you can change some system things like relationship number and the level for each Agility, power, mind, and endurance

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
A dev actually came here & his reply for that idea was because the team wanted “realism”, the excuse for the game in its current state.

Let’s see how far their “realism” takes against critics on here & Steam if they gonna do a release there as well. Steam comment section gonna butcher this thing.
where is the quote I wanna see that

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
where is the quote I wanna see that
As an FYI, it isn't meant as a grind, but more of a daily task with consequences you must manage, the idea was to encourage player to deal with the consequences and adapt to what happens, good or bad, say you got bad rng and higher stress, gotta rethink the rest of your week. The intended way to play is to almost never reload and go forward only.
My bad, they didn't say realism. More like they wanted every single action you take in this game to have consequences & they are against save scumming.

That's the excuse.

May 3, 2022
My bad, they didn't say realism. More like they wanted every single action you take in this game to have consequences & they are against save scumming.

That's the excuse.
Devs as a whole need to get over this. Player should be encouraged to play as the dev intended, not forced to do so. Indie devs in particular can't afford to cut off part of their audience over this simple issue.

Reactions: HGW

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017

realism is a terrible excuse, nobody wants to press "sleep" then watch a 3 minute cinematic every single night
or watch their character sit in an elevator jesus christ

is he going to add a commute to it too so i can watch my character sit in traffic for 20 minutes before performing his daily wagie tasks

Reactions: kelkkmj and Sergent

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

That's the excuse.
Things would be wonderful if there were a option to enable manual saving...

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
They didn't even build on what they already had from the first game and their second game, also the art for below the sunshade was great they should have stuck with that since their current art during the H-scene is so similar to other RPGM H-games like Apostle for example. If they stuck with the same art could have saved time and money then learn what made the other two of their games good.

If they wanted realism they should have that option like what They Did In their first game there was a realism version where you have a set number of days to escape or the game ends rather than force people into it.

This is feels more like a new team or a first game development then a third

yojit

Nov 25, 2018
So I made the game with Elona and yeah If You plays with Armida the sleep option crash and u can’t skip days so this need to be fix

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Which character has the best content? Male or Female? In the previous game preferred to play as a female character (because of the small difference and to avoid GAY ( FUTA ) content on a MAN) ...

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes