Temiside

Oct 9, 2017
Is it all static CGs? Seems like a real missed opportunity because the pixel art looks beautiful. Apologies if someone answered the question already

Reactions: LordTuskar

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Is it all static CGs? Seems like a real missed opportunity because the pixel art looks beautiful. Apologies if someone answered the question already
Yep, all static. I fear what kind of delays animation would inflict on a Kaliyo project.

MrCasa

Jan 12, 2021
How can I try this game, I think I'm missing something

I click New Game and it makes me choose to save file ... so what?

Feb 26, 2020
Anyone can tell me how many scenes are there in the current version ? And also, are the scenes we pick from different versions of male or female different too ?

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Release Mid september on steam
Not for steam sadly, they will need to adapt the game in SFW form (with option to re-enable NSFW) for steam before releasing it there. Mid september will be the patreon NSFW only release from what I can gather

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Not for steam sadly, they will need to adapt the game in SFW form (with option to re-enable NSFW) for steam before releasing it there. Mid september will be the patreon NSFW only release from what I can gather
you're sure?
subverse are release "dayone" on steam without censorship

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
you're sure?
subverse are release "dayone" on steam without censorship
Last they talked about steam, they didn't want the "adult only" tag on the whole game, basically they aim for the game to be enjoyable for both an SFW and NSFW crowd to reach a wider audience. So they need to remove the adult content for the steam release, then either put an adult only free DLC for the NSFW content, or external patch.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Last they talked about steam, they didn't want the "adult only" tag on the whole game, basically they aim for the game to be enjoyable for both an SFW and NSFW crowd to reach a wider audience. So they need to remove the adult content for the steam release, then either put an adult only free DLC for the NSFW content, or external patch.
aahh okay like project helius and their game

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes