Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Without updating? They did a public post last month, this isn't an early access type game but a demo followed by a full release
And then all we have to do, is (follow the damn train, guys!.. wait no... wrong line... emhh.. is) count the unpolished bugs. I have a weird feel, when the full version is out, at least several glitches (pardon, features) stays inside, without considering a patch at least half of them.

Reactions: WeebLoop

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
And then all we have to do, is (follow the damn train, guys!.. wait no... wrong line... emhh.. is) count the unpolished bugs. I have a weird feel, when the full version is out, at least several glitches (pardon, features) stays inside, without considering a patch at least half of them.
Good thing the devs hired a second dev to help ironing those out, and there will be a true QA phase, unlike early access releases with quick hotfixes !

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
So when is this game supposed to come out? July 31st 2022 or 3022? I'm impressed there's no abandoned tag on this.
Steam page says Q2 2022, but Steam.db lists September 27th, so probably another delay?

• Haha
Reactions: sonolfal

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Steam page says Q2 2022, but Steam.db lists September 27th, so probably another delay?
The dev already said for Jun or July in the last public post. Also he also said the game was 90-95% finished in the same post.
Delaying for sep is like put a bullet themself.
Also maybe im wrong but i think he said steam relapse is after patreon one.

Reactions: sonolfal

Baratume

Apr 29, 2017
The dev already said for Jun or July in the last public post. Also he also said the game was 90-95% finished in the same post.
Delaying for sep is like put a bullet themself.
Also maybe im wrong but i think he said steam relapse is after patreon one.
Yes, it was indeed mentionned in the Patreon post that it would come out on Patreon first and after a few weeks we would see a MacOS and Linux release, so i guess Steam release could come with those two.
Either way, really happy about the little news, it may not seem like much but it's communcation at least :D

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
It's July and not even an update. I see more Roundscape stuff, though.
As explained, the art team and programming team are separate, the RS stuff is from the art team following the poll made two month ago.
No news on Arenus make sense when you think they aren't gonna show their code to prove they are working on it, the game is done content wise, now it's only debugging and fixing until satisfactory

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
You can start the hype about hearing excuses and probably seeing more delays instead. Are you happy?! :D
*Thinking*
Absolutely! I can't wait to count how many ways i could break the game ^_^ """"""once"""""" it's done :D Visible happiness if i can make it crash :3

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I like the furry wolf girl... RIP. It's disappointing to see how a project with so much popularity and support ends up simply forgotten and abandoned, without updates for almost 2 years.

Even if there is an update, and after that? Another two years waiting for an update? I can't see a good future for a game when the dev has lost real interest in development.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 36 Votes