Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
there r 3 endings :

1. good ending by which Fran has less than 50 karma
2. bad ending by which Fran has more than 50 karma, 50 should belong to either of 1 or 2.
3. true ending by which Fran's karma under 50 and she has learned about/ remembered her past.

exactly 0 karma changes nothing but very few dialogs throughout the game if i remember correctly.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Oh good, then I can steal from the Coldia treasury without worry. Really enjoy the game so far, but a proper quest reward that you can't use unless you corrupt yourself is a bad idea.

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
any1 know where u can get item remove clothes, i download save from web and in clothing there was remove clothe without cloth icon

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Is there a way to access the prison island without deliberately losing to the treasury knight or checkpoint knights?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Is there a way to access the prison island without deliberately losing to the treasury knight or checkpoint knights?
u can steal from the jewelry shop and get caught, the manager will try to abuse u > reject him then he puts u on trial and u will be sent to island prison.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
hey guys, i just thought about dropping this save file for ppl who find the game grindy. u can play right after the prologue with no interaction done except for buying 1 silver bullet in hospital to remove fever and doing training 1 with the guard's captain to aquire 2 skills; revenge zapper and parry also u will find a lightning stab skillbook (i can't play without this 1, it's so clutch) in the inventory and an active inspiration, i don't think i overdid it but from experience having those skills makes the game play super fun and much less grindy.

Last edited:

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
I created a comprehensive walkthrough for this game. It is 97% complete but I don't intend to work on it anymore. (You can see that it needs copyediting.) Here:
Maps files are in the lossless WebP format. Most browsers and image viewers today support this popular format. If, for some reason, you've stuck with Microsoft's useless Photos app as your viewer, you can still open WebP files by dragging and dropping them into you web browser. Firefox 60+, Google Chrome 80+, Microsoft Edge 80+, Opera, LibreWolf, Vivaldi, or Brave support it; hell, even Internet Explorer supported it.

Last edited:

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
If Bonetown's devs returned to the market after so many years, and even released their old games on steam, maybe Eclipse Works will return too? :cry:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
How did you solve this?
Honestly I don't remember, I don't know if it was a patch I found or simply the emulator I use att and the problem was solved...I really don't remember how I solved it.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
I was looking in Markida and I have no idea where to look anymore. The walkthrough file says where to get this quest but not how to find liquor
You buy it off a vendor in Markid. Lower screen close to the guy that does raffles if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Vilen_U

Vilen_U

Oct 23, 2019
You buy it off a vendor in Markid. Lower screen close to the guy that does raffles if I remember correctly.
Found. It costs 1000 although the reward for the quest is bullshit. After all, it is not necessary to pass all the quests to complete the game?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes