ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i only saw her room once after that you just pick up the girls if you chose to hang out with like pick up Naomi for the shooting range Katy for the Art

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
You definitely missed it then. Go back and do it. :ROFLMAO:

Also, as we are still in the early bits of the story, there are no branches yet. Except if you choose Zelda or Katy, you get a date from either of them. Can't have both, they're mutually exclusive as of now.
yeah i went with Katy and damn dude you call that an early part of the story!?! game has me really sucked in

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
when is this? is this for the next update? the version i played ended when Cass called and the party didnt happened
If you hung out with Zelda instead of Katy in chapter 2, then you'll have the option to visit Zelda just before the shooting range with Naomi in chapter 3.

Reactions: LizaS

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
art_devlog.jpg

Good mornin'!

This week I continued to focus on scenes. I also overcame a little snafu with the new main menu animation. Like CH3's, I had to contemplate how to make bring it from concept to reality. What made CH3's main menu work was the last frame didn't loop and with CH4/CH5 new menu, the concept of the intro animation is still present but with a seamless transition to a looping animation. Managed to figure out how to make it work, so that's one major thing off my list haha.

I also started to collect more tracks that will replace the current soundtrack. And as a reminder, these tracks I'm collecting are only temporary. Since I'll be having my composer create more tracks to give Artemis a fully original soundtrack. A goal of mine is to also have themes for the important characters created while I'm at it.

I fell behind on customs this month and I apologize to those still waiting on them. I've dedicated today/Monday to finishing those who are still waiting on theirs. Those I haven't received the request from yet will have to wait until next week. I also plan on finishing re-texturing the stage I used in Chapter 2 for DJ Kink's performance. The song I used for her performance was unfortunately an Artlist track and the animation was made to match that song. So, I also plan on finishing this set so I can re-animate the scene to fit her new original track, after completing the customs on Monday.

Last week's comment mentioned crossover and of course, I love the idea of crossovers. I already pitched an idea to another team. There is a substory I've been planning for one of the characters since developing the story. This substory gets hinted at in CH4 and I'm sure many of you will connect the dots. And possibly hang me if I didn't entertain getting this group involved, haha. So, I'm more than happy to collaborate as long as the characters' involvement makes sense.

To date, CH4 is at 2,302 story renders and 9 scenes remain to be completed. For the sake of transparency, I want everyone to know CH4 is looking to be released sometime in August. Normally, when going into beta, it lasts for a week yet bugs are usually found still during release. So, I'll be letting the beta team work a little longer when I get to that phase in hopes of a smoother release. Bugs are inevitable, but I still hope we can squash as many as possible when CH4 gets to that point.

Look forward to more previews this week!

be well,

- digi.B

DraegSOR

Oct 22, 2017
Game's just resetting after the cutscene with mom? I'm at chapter 2 (somewhere near the end I'm assuming) and right after MC's mom picks him up in the fighting ring it just zoops right back to the "three years ago" and having me name my character.

• Haha

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Game's just resetting after the cutscene with mom? I'm at chapter 2 (somewhere near the end I'm assuming) and right after MC's mom picks him up in the fighting ring it just zoops right back to the "three years ago" and having me name my character.
I think you're stuck in a time loop. Ask Doctor Strange for help. :KEK:

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
View attachment 1893459

Good mornin'!

This week I continued to focus on scenes. I also overcame a little snafu with the new main menu animation. Like CH3's, I had to contemplate how to make bring it from concept to reality. What made CH3's main menu work was the last frame didn't loop and with CH4/CH5 new menu, the concept of the intro animation is still present but with a seamless transition to a looping animation. Managed to figure out how to make it work, so that's one major thing off my list haha.

I also started to collect more tracks that will replace the current soundtrack. And as a reminder, these tracks I'm collecting are only temporary. Since I'll be having my composer create more tracks to give Artemis a fully original soundtrack. A goal of mine is to also have themes for the important characters created while I'm at it.

I fell behind on customs this month and I apologize to those still waiting on them. I've dedicated today/Monday to finishing those who are still waiting on theirs. Those I haven't received the request from yet will have to wait until next week. I also plan on finishing re-texturing the stage I used in Chapter 2 for DJ Kink's performance. The song I used for her performance was unfortunately an Artlist track and the animation was made to match that song. So, I also plan on finishing this set so I can re-animate the scene to fit her new original track, after completing the customs on Monday.

Last week's comment mentioned crossover and of course, I love the idea of crossovers. I already pitched an idea to another team. There is a substory I've been planning for one of the characters since developing the story. This substory gets hinted at in CH4 and I'm sure many of you will connect the dots. And possibly hang me if I didn't entertain getting this group involved, haha. So, I'm more than happy to collaborate as long as the characters' involvement makes sense.

To date, CH4 is at 2,302 story renders and 9 scenes remain to be completed. For the sake of transparency, I want everyone to know CH4 is looking to be released sometime in August. Normally, when going into beta, it lasts for a week yet bugs are usually found still during release. So, I'll be letting the beta team work a little longer when I get to that phase in hopes of a smoother release. Bugs are inevitable, but I still hope we can squash as many as possible when CH4 gets to that point.

Look forward to more previews this week!

be well,

- digi.B
Please God let it be the crossover I'm thinking of, I've been foaming at the mouth since I read "must be a handsome fella"
from a different MC.

• Haha

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Never really expected to be able to relate to emotionally broken characters like those written in that game.

And I'm sure I'm not the only broken person here, otherwise we wouldn't be here. Cause yeah, models are pretty good and scenes are very well done, but there's only a handful of them. But I didn't play the game for the scenes, probably like most people here.

That scene with Paige, about that metaphorical wall... yup, I felt that, hard. In my case it's not an ex lover who nearly destroyed me, but my mother, who was a monster, and fucked me emotionally for 20 years before my father (who could also relate to Aiden, because he was scarred for a long time after that) finally kicked her out of our lives. But damn it takes a toll on everything else, doesn't it ? Managed to unlearn and unroot most of those scars, but whenever I sense a woman trying to get more than acquainted, that fucking wall still gets up.

There's a reason we more easily relate to the virtual world than the real one, eh ?

Aaaaaanyway, don't want to spill it out any more than that, and like I said, pretty sure I'm not the only one who can relate to Aiden, or Kindra, June, Naomi (cause you know her rough demeanor is a defense mechanism, she's broken too)...

And Cassandra ? Yup, very well written, I hate her.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes