Yericho

Jun 24, 2022
Hope the dev doesn't open too many sidestories. It feels a bit much even at this point (the house with the girls - they have close to no connection to the main story and just seem to be a 'content-stretching' element). But aside from that: great story, graphics and really crazy speed (updates).
I mean that, really. Other devs deliver far less in the same time (don't want to blame them, but if someone does it better, it needs to be mentioned)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Jun 20, 2018
Hope the dev doesn't open too many sidestories. It feels a bit much even at this point (the house with the girls - they have close to no connection to the main story and just seem to be a 'content-stretching' element). But aside from that: great story, graphics and really crazy speed (updates).
I mean that, really. Other devs deliver far less in the same time (don't want to blame them, but if someone does it better, it needs to be mentioned)
Not sure I get what you mean by the bolded part.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Most of them works for a company that already plays a big part in the story and will most likely play an even bigger part in the future. I'd say they have a big connection to the story. Besides, without them the only LI's would be Kira and the Doc and that sound a little thin to me....

Sep 22, 2019
I mean, this update is approaching 6 months, not complaining but I wouldnt call it crazy

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Most of them works for a company that already plays a big part in the story and will most likely play an even bigger part in the future. I'd say they have a big connection to the story. Besides, without them the only LI's would be Kira and the Doc and that sound a little thin to me....
I agree The Ink House provides the perfect amount of variety. Kindra and the Doc are probably the clear favorites, to me anyway. June is a close third. While the others haven't really gotten a lot of time to develop yet. So I'm fine with plenty of content for the Ink House women. With the size of the updates Digi provides it should leave plenty of room for all to get some time without people having to wait forever to see more of their personal favorites.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Considering the alterations he's made to the game let alone the soundtrack issues dig.b is doing well compared to others considering he's hoping to release in August

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Any chance for a Zelda sig perhaps? :unsure:
A play on her as a Vampire or something?

View attachment 1915789
Normal Zelda is fine too, I'm not picky!
I could swear there is one already. I remember trying to edit multiple sigs into one, but then had trouble changing the sig here so I gave up. :unsure:
Edit: found it on my drive, but idk if there is a higher quality one available

1405937_Zelda.gif

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes