JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
It's mostly that I saw all the lines of INKs with sharp teeth, I thought at first yeah that's it, I'm in and then thought "what if it's just the basic design of dentitions really?" And then... my life was not the same afterwards.

sad-pablo-lonely.gif

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
It literally said Zelda ISN'T a vampire. I also said trust me. You didn't trust me! :ROFLMAO:
Hey, it's not false advertising if you're literally saying the truth. :WeSmart:
Yup, can't argue with that, but I had a moment into a game when I realized it's not fantasy + sci-fi mix "oh so she's not a vampire after all, LizaS really meant it"

Still a little part of me clings to a hope that she will turn out ot be a vampire... :D

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
I just downloaded this with the ScrappyMod and in chapter 2 where it says mod: call both to get both Katy and Zeldas date but it only plays Katy date and then proceeds to kindras lab and chapter 3 skipping zeldas date, I think it needs to be fixed I tried redownloading the mod the only thing left would be deleting saves and the game and redownloading the entire 7GB but I wasn't the only one with this issue so if anyone can figure that out what the issue is that'd be great

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I just downloaded this with the ScrappyMod and in chapter 2 where it says mod: call both to get both Katy and Zeldas date but it only plays Katy date and then proceeds to kindras lab and chapter 3 skipping zeldas date, I think it needs to be fixed I tried redownloading the mod the only thing left would be deleting saves and the game and redownloading the entire 7GB but I wasn't the only one with this issue so if anyone can figure that out what the issue is that'd be great
I had the same thing happen to me last night, you just have to refuse Kathy's proposal, at the moment she offers you to have sex with her, and you can make the date with Zelda's.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am sad that my Kindra hadn't contribute anything to the discovery and promotion of this game :cry:. So, I need to up my game, which by the way I haven't started playing Chapter 3 yet:ROFLMAO:.

I guess I have to infringe on the fan signatures so that I can put the 'Vampire' left to the actual vampire game fan sig:cool:. Kindra understands, she always does;).

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
artedevlog815.jpg

Good morning!

Great week crossing t's and dotting i's for the party segment. It's a real spiderweb of variables. But I'm confident in this part of CH4, especially since I plan on letting the beta test go for two weeks instead of the usual one week. I don't want to share too much about this event, but I will say that a short scene plays out and you'll be free to roam the party after the scene. Or after the scene plays out, you can simply go straight to the ending and start the closing sequence for CH4. You won't miss story related content if you do that. Just bonus content like wallpaper opportunities for the in-game phone and any interactions with some of the LIs attending.

I also have bad news regarding the mini music player. Due to the new music system, I will have to remove it because it won't properly display track names. Once my composer completes the full soundtrack, I may bring it back. But unfortunately, it will be removed. I did see it visible in a lot of screenshots that people would share from the game. So, I figure there are a number of people who use it. So, RIP mini music player. If I can find a way to bring it back and work with the new music system, I'll bring it back. I just didn't want to spend development time trying to get it to work with the new code. Since it's a small feature that's not core to the game.

Anywho, I'm excited to finally tackle this party. Lots of moving parts but, I hope you guys enjoy this party segment. Render count is now at 3,543 for CH4. Monday/today, I'll be mostly working on customs and then maintaining focus on this last stretch for renders this week.

Have yourselves a great week!

-digi.B

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes