Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
well he didn't exactly said when, so i just assume if someone knows
No, he did not. We can make inferences that he is getting close, but that's about it. Unless the developer deigns to drop by and tell us, that's as good as you are going to get.

My guess is middle of September. You can take that to the bank! ... and they will laugh in your face.

Hungnoxu

Jun 6, 2019
Guys, Im new to this game. I already downloaded 3.2, can I play 3.2 and download the chapter 4 patch once its released? I just want to know can the update patch work well or not, and how to do it.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Guys, Im new to this game. I already downloaded 3.2, can I play 3.2 and download the chapter 4 patch once its released? I just want to know can the update patch work well or not, and how to do it.
It usually works that way, idk for sure this time around since is the end of the 1st book/season plus he's changing stuff for a Steam release, so that might affect it, but don't take my word on it. Just be prepared.

Reactions: Hungnoxu

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
vage

The same kind of update for the last 6 months with no commitment to time-line SSOOOO could be 2023 ... dont bother following up asking ,, for releasen date ... Digi B has not commited a time line. line. Dadadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hum..

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
vage

The same kind of update for the last 6 months with no commitment to time-line SSOOOO could be 2023 ... dont bother following up asking ,, for releasen date ... Digi B has not commited a time line. line. Dadadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So... ? Do you support digi.B on Patreon ?

Reactions: Hedylogos

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
If everyone had pressed Picasso back then with a timeline for his artwork, then we most likely will never get to see them in our lifetime.

• Haha
Reactions: Envy*
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes