gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Hmm the guessing game seems bugged, it still says i need to guess but when i check at the girls i cannot do that action anymore ... werid

nevermind forgot 1 person on the dancefloor

Last edited:

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Oh, you're right. Thanks you guys. Was the scene worth it?
Its a fine sex scene. The more interesting part is that meghan talks about her previous relationship which she fucked up.Kindra also said in the beginning of the game that she hooked up with meghan and meghan ghosting her afterwards. So its either Kindra was a fling that destroyed Meghans relationship or Kindra and Meghan were in a relationship.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so i went to do a replay literally so i could hate fuck Vulvamort since i missed it orignally and..found an autosave that let me not have to restart my game from the beginning..awesome..and hatefucking her was...awesome..and of course Kindra's reaction to that news was..awesome..shit do i use the word awesome too much?

2.gif Artemis_Kindra.gif
Artemis_June.gif Artemis_Reina.gif

Last edited:

bozel

Mar 29, 2019
It seems to me that Kathy have a different face, different eyes than before.
Or is that me ?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It seems to me that Kathy have a different face, different eyes than before.
Or is that me ?
Yeah her face changed, same thing with Zoe (more pointy face), and I may be wrong, but Naomi also looks a tad bit 'less fierce', June's eyes are more 'sane', Paige one is smoother... digi.B worked a lot on them since the first chapter.

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wait. But what happens to Koko with the power failure ?? Pls don't don't do this after giving hope back :cry::cry:
She'll be fine, she was put into hibernation mode or some such, she's just "in" the pod since the alternative is shoving her in a closet or something, it's just storage for lack of a better term.
I'm more curious to know why KK's place doesn't have its own nuclear energy production or something, considering the very Tony Stark-esque setup she's got going with the secret lab and all. I'm also curious to find out if Artemis has been uploaded with every fighting style known to man, assassination techniques, terminator-like strength, and if the intruder (Daniels I think?) is going to survive his encounter since he seems to be trapped in there with her when the place went into lockdown and she's up and about now.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
hey guys Scrappy modder hasnt been seen on his Patreon since september 26 and hasnt been seen here since october 8 if anyone knows him IRL =(in real life) please check on him
He usually only pops up once a week or so. This is normal for him.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Updated for v0.3.2
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
4.1 ?

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes