Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Try going to the extracted SDK and running
./renpy.sh /directory/to/extracted/game/

It should at least run that way.

Or actually, check
It linked back to the SDK. Not sure why this one is particularly difficult. Most of the time just copying the 'game' folder works.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Fun update. The talent of the author is great (yet again). Played this VN for the first time in September of last year.

A cute cameo from Lexi in Leap of Faith (I only played this a week ago for the first time). If you play her path in that game, her cameo in this game is rather funny.

Anyway, enjoyed it.

Reactions: hmorphone
May 16, 2018
Does not working in joiplay :(

Download three different platforms still facing same issue
I extracted the code.rpa, replaced the line inside code/_core/music/audio_code.rpy
except: open(gamedir + "/RPASongMetadata.json", "w").write(renpy.file("RPASongMetadata.json").read())
with
except: open(gamedir + "/RPASongMetadata.json", "wb").write(renpy.file("RPASongMetadata.json").read())
then ran the game once to get the code/_core/music/audio_code.rpyc file, then repackaged into code.rpa

Game boots at least

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
man i don't have enough words to praise you. I was constantly searching every single page from yesterday to help me with this problem. thank you bro "alvin73":):)

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
Updated for v0.3.2
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Please update!!!

eddiekray

Oct 1, 2020
At the party....i guessed every girl's outfit, but when i talk to Paige, she says i still need to guess them. Is this a bug or im doing something wrong?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
At the party....i guessed every girl's outfit, but when i talk to Paige, she says i still need to guess them. Is this a bug or im doing something wrong?
No Bug ... you just missed someone. Wouldn't even wonder if you missed Zoe too on the Dancefloor. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: eddiekray

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I didn't work for me the 1st time but did when reloaded the task. I asked Paige the results 1st then you guess hers it should work then allowing you to guess the others and go back to Paige must have been a bug

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
hey guys Scrappy modder hasnt been seen on his Patreon since september 26 and hasnt been seen here since october 8 if anyone knows him IRL =(in real life) please check on him

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
hey guys Scrappy modder hasnt been seen on his Patreon since september 26 and hasnt been seen here since october 8 if anyone knows him IRL =(in real life) please check on him
We where just discussing the exact thing in the Savior thread.

eddiekray

Oct 1, 2020
No Bug ... you just missed someone. Wouldn't even wonder if you missed Zoe too on the Dancefloor. :ROFLMAO:
Thats the point, i asked every one of them, after Paige, and she still says im missing everybody xD Shit i missed Kathy xD ffs...but still f*cked up one of the guesses.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I didn't work for me the 1st time but did when reloaded the task. I asked Paige the results 1st then you guess hers it should work then allowing you to guess the others and go back to Paige must have been a bug
You have to visit the areas multiple times and scan the areas with your mouse. For instance, there are three girls just on the dance floor area alone... They weren't there the first time I visited... Other areas are like that too. Good luck!;)(y)

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes