NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
In case the dev ever reads this, the research variable ch1_studyvi is set incorrectly. which means if you research the company you wont be able to ask the question "Prototype?"
Can't check right now, but to me it seems since you research the company you already know what Prototype is, so no need to ask what it is? My guess is you might be confused because it initially gives more LP than the other option, but after the interview you are supposed to get +5 Reina and +3 Paige if you research the company.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is later revealed MC should have led - in the resume sent to Reina who actually read it, even her business partner actually read it to find it fluffed, and in the interview and in his talk with possible employers before the interview - with the fact he had a working robot dog with the accompanying A.I. as his project for finishing his education. Instead, MC erased all traces of his past, including anything he is actually good at, just because everything seems to remind him of vulvamort. MC fluffed his resume leaving all his actual acheivements out, including his former job and his former employers, leaving him exposed when vulvamort told Rei he lied that he had never been employed with her company, seeing as they were business partners and all. MC chose putting in the totally useles valedictorian achievement and still wondered why he was never getting any job. That is something that is good for talking Rei about in private but useless in any interview. MC gets / looses the job on other criteria than him researching the company, that is just one tick in a long list of checkboxes.

Last edited:

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Really fell in love with that game & couldn't believe there was no written walkthrough by the time i started playing. Just noticed there actually is one now so mine is a bit late. I wrote it in a style similar to Zoey Raven, so if anyone is interested check the attached file .

In-Depth Walkthrough for Artemis 0.4.1

View attachment 2106208

20221017: Guide updated to Artemis 0.4.1

Download from f95zone: View attachment 2106205
Alternative link: Google Drive
Guide updated to Artemis 0.4.1

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I actually only became aware of the game with this update.
And I'm disappointed!
My two previous favorites Kindra and Paige only have one dream sequence, how am I going to survive that? :cautious:

But honestly, I expected (feared) something different with the sci-fi tag and I've seen myself on some space station, but I was pleasantly surprised that I was wrong.
An amazing game that comes up with great pictures, a captivating story and great humor.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I actually only became aware of the game with this update.
And I'm disappointed!
My two previous favorites Kindra and Paige only have one dream sequence, how am I going to survive that? :cautious:

But honestly, I expected (feared) something different with the sci-fi tag and I've seen myself on some space station, but I was pleasantly surprised that I was wrong.
An amazing game that comes up with great pictures, a captivating story and great humor.
How can one not be disappointed when all those lovely women folk are CG and not real life!

BTW, Are you cosmofobic?

Reactions: SaveyDudey

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Has this developer really never made another game? I personally think this is probably the best game on the site, and most games that are anywhere near this good had other games leading up to it. Pretty incredible.
I think it comes down to two things.. 1) The dev is just a really good story teller and technically skilled 2) They are taking lessons from other games that have done really well. I definitely feel the impact of other great games like Leap of Faith, Being a DiK and others while playing this amazing game.

Really the only thing negative one could say is that the dev obviously played the wrong ending for Leap of Faith.. I mean come on.. any ending but Cece is just non-canon :D

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
What is the matter with the music ?
I've restarted the game from scratch but can only hear copyrightfree background music (and not very good ones most of the time) and long silences in certain scenes...
Except some Dj Kink tracks during the first freeroam, but that's it.
I'm at Ch3 actually. So, do the new tracks mentionned in the changelog are only for Ch4 ?
I did a search in the thread but couldn't find a clear answer.
He has hired a composer to make his tracks due to copyrights on the ones he had to cut but hopefully we'll have some good ones in the future

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It is sad that cassie become more and more unlike alexandra daddario in every update, miss the alexandra version of her. :cry:
Great to see Lexi here again! The crossover is amazing! :ROFLMAO:
Just want to see more DK's scene, too less for her in the main story.:(
And the artemis finally alive! Can't wait to see her in the next update!:p

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes