camube

Jun 4, 2022
That's kinda a problem with the latest update - while humor and renders were great, story and relationship with girls didn't move much:
- June - yup we're still fuck buddies (she lives now near us, so that's a development, but aside from that nothing changed) - and June still have the most advanced/shown relationship with MC
- Kindra - she's still our buddy/lil sister (and I'm perfectly happy with that), game tried to give a little push in direction of LI, but that's basicaly it
The rest got a scene that was nice to watch and that's all, but at this point we indeed have only June and Kindra that get considerable amount of screen time. Zelda, Reina, Paige etc are more like a random filler at this point - and at this rate it'll take quite a few updates to advance relationship with any of them, which is a shame...
I just read your signature and we have the exact same taste that I think it's time I play Eternum

I really want to play more of After the Inferno but the eyes are just jarring to me.

Jokerakos23

Jun 30, 2019
Updated for v0.4.1
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Edit: Fixed error when starting new game and chapter 2

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
I dl it and copy/paste the "game" folder and replaced the folders, yet i dont seem to find where to activate the cheats. Can someone help?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
One of those devs that may take forever to release an update but when they do......they definitely deliver. unlike some others who I won't name that release 1-2 updates per year and only a few hundred images spread out over a few or several small scenes.
Artemis updates are packed with content.
So I just got through to the end of the current content and yeah it was good alot of good content/story.
Been a while since a fictional character pissed me of as much as voldemort did in this that also had a decent pay off, but it seems shes not even done yet huh.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
...while humor and renders were great, story and relationship with girls didn't move much.
It's certainly not a pack for trying on their part. However, Kindra definitely feels like the "canon" LI similar to Cece from Leap of Faith just due to how Kindra has been set up during these early chapters. She's a familiar face that Ava (I believe that's the mom's name) preferred over Cassie, alongside with never having a relationship with him as opposed to June.

I believe June is more so meant to contrast Cassandra's personality as we see two entirely different approaches to how both girls handle their emotions with MC. I don't doubt both won't end up being LI's in the future - especially considering the character development with Cassandra (monster!) - but they reflect a choice made by the MC rather than the player.

As for the INK girls, they all have unique character arcs that I hope gets explored more in depth. They're definitely being progressed at a much slower rate than Kindra, but they bring unique and fresh personalities that make them loveable to a broader audience. I hope they get further attention moving forward, but I wouldn't doubt Digi forgoing romantic content with them in an effort to cut down on development time.

Reactions: Redd23

xxotacoxx

Jan 22, 2021
This game is 100% a master piece. Plot, Visuals, the whole nine is amazing. I can't wait for more of the story and to see what Digi comes up with next. the whole team has done an amazing job as well.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
You know, I have two saves usually; full blind and walkthrough optimized. In my blind playthrough I noped so hard out of the contract in ch 4, on my walkthrough save got curious seeing hatefuck so I checked it out. Was concerned until seeing what happened after and on a rare occasion went to my blind save and changed only that decision, it was that cathartic. digi.b I salute you for having our main character learn his lesson the first goddamn time.

Reactions: Elhemeer

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
That's kinda a problem with the latest update - while humor and renders were great, story and relationship with girls didn't move much
Agreed 100%.. don't get me wrong.. I'm loving the main story line but it feels like it's moving along too fast at this point. It's all.. Hey you got invited to join this sweet ass sorority and hang out.. we've even built this nice little sandbox map for it with all the girls rooms butttttt we're not going to actually make much use of it because you're not actually going to go because you're just too darn broken.. sorry!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So I just got through to the end of the current content and yeah it was good alot of good content/story.
Been a while since a fictional character pissed me of as much as voldemort did in this that also had a decent pay off, but it seems shes not even done yet huh.
Dude, don't insult Voldemort like that. Say her name properly: Vulvamort!

mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
Good game , great story so far . I like how the author includes characters from other games which are from other devs . Leap of Faith included Jaye from Chasing Sunsets and Kindra / DJ Kink as a crossover / easter egg and Artemis it's the second time they include Lexi from Leap of Faith into this game . And how they are the same characters and Lexi is dating supposedly the MC from LoP so Lexi Path from that game i guess. And in LoP Jaye talked about the MC from her game as well. I like those crossovers honestly. Different devs using the other devs characters while respecting those characters is cool to see.

Reactions: hmorphone
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes